Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coins Found. What Are They Worth?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 104 / Views: 10,742Next Topic
Page: of 7
Valued Member
119 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2006  07:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thesandpit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Mattski
Welcome to the forum.

Tony, I am flabbergasted. Have you actually read what has gone on in this thread and do you comprehend what has occurred?

Edited by thesandpit
04/05/2006 07:38 am
Learn More...
Australia
14016 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2006  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, Tony, but it's too late to "welcome" Mattski. I believe he's been Exiled for serious abuse of the Forum.

Most of his auction links don't work anymore - they've been pulled by eBay as fraudulent/misleading. The original one remains (the one linked to at the top of page 2 of this thread) because he pulled that one himself once he realised he'd been caught out. Click that link, compare it to page 1 of this thread and you'll see why people are upset.
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
United States
14454 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2006  11:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
so all anyone has to do is click on the profile in his auction to get everyones profile from the forum who replied to him?
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
21588 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2006  11:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

No, you can only view profiles if you're a registered member. Log out and try it.

United States
14454 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2006  12:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OK cool, I was worried about that when I saw his first ebay auction with all the stuff from the forum
Pillar of the Community
Australia
655 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2006  04:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Learjet to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To me it sounds like Mattski has baited this forum to give the answers he wanted from the start.

I don't understand how a coin with a possible mintage of 3000 can be worth so much. There's plenty of coins with far less mintage that are not worth very much at all. I don't get it.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1079 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2006  04:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KLD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Supply vs demand. There may be 3000 available but far more then 3000 people want one.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
655 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2006  09:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Learjet to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Of course you are quite correct. The coin has been around for 76 years now and has had a lot of hype in that time. Every man and his dog knows about the 1930 Australian penny.
Australia
45 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2006  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Guest1595 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That Mattski has been selling under the alias 'Norris_2003'...having had a few run ins from forum members and ebay, he has now listed it under a different alias 'pspowerseller'. I guess some scam artists just never learn....

here's the link :

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Beautiful-19...cmdZViewItem
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1079 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2006  02:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KLD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wish ebay would do us all a favour and shut this guy down permantly. It is obvioucly that he is trying to decieve people.
Valued Member
Australia
60 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2006  01:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RareSov to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They WILL shut him down soon, a few of us have noticed copyright infringement in the images, can a few people please save the current page and images by going to FILE > SAVE AS. These will be evidence if needed if he pulls the ad somehow.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...m=8405918930

Copyright infringement right there on the gallery image in the top left.
Valued Member
Australia
60 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2006  01:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RareSov to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just take a screenshot.. :D I did, and saved the page too
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
21588 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2006  10:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
norris_2003

pspowerseller

Mom can be very onry when she wants to be.

quote:
Hello Susan,

My name is ***** and I want to thank you for writing in to eBay and
informing us of this situation with the member "norris_2003". I would
also like to really apologise for any delay in answering to your email
because as a member myself, I truly understand your frustration with
waiting for a reply but I really do appreciate your patience regarding
this matter.

As we are concerned about violations on the site and by thoroughly
investigating your report, please be assured that I've taken appropriate action in accordance with our site policies. Our actions may include
issuing a warning, temporary suspension, indefinite suspension or
terminating the membership.

At this time, I can confirm this member is no longer a registered user
and because privacy concerns are important to everyone I am not at
liberty to discuss the details of another members account. We hope that
you understand our position in this situation. We also hope that it
assures you that your personal account history will always remain
private.

I would like to thank you for your help in keeping eBay a fun and safe
place to trade Susan and wish you continued success on eBay.

Best regards,

eBay Customer Support
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1091 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2006  12:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add toast to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not that is a result! congradulation.
Valued Member
119 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2006  6:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thesandpit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some people don't get the hint.
Here he is again.

Page: of 7 Previous TopicReplies: 104 / Views: 10,742Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: