Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Eye Candy Corner: Post Your Toned Coins!

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,230 / Views: 310,784Next Topic
Page: of 282
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
189 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2021  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just ran across this thread, so many beautiful coins on here and I've only looked at a few pages. I'll have to dig around and find a few of my different denominations but I really liked this one, simple but to the point. You can also see it on VamWorld, it's the full coin shots for VAM-24.

Edited by -makecents-
07/27/2021 6:13 pm
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
421 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2021  10:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mikev50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
189 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2021  07:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Morgan, mikev50! Beautiful reverse! Do you know what VAM it is?
Learn More...
United States
102206 Posts
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
189 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2021  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Lovely Morgans!
Thanks, jbuck!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9151 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  11:49 pm  Show Profile   Check paralyse's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That '86 is delicious! High marks for the excellent photography as well.
Longhorn Coins & Exonumia
Member ANA - EAC - TNA - SSDC - CCT #890

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
189 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2021  08:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That '86 is delicious! High marks for the excellent photography as well.
Thank you, paralyse! I have sold off most Morgans that I had and unfortunately, this was one of them, (wish I hadn't). I think I took this original pic with a cheap coolpix camera, which I still use. I have to give the Morgan all the credit though, I have NO photography skills at all, some coins just want their pic taken.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
188 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2021  6:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hokiefan_82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is my one and only proof Morgan dollar, picked up at the beginning of this year. The colors in hand are spectacular and my photos don't do it justice, so I added the pic from the PCGS website. It shows the magenta and blues you see in hand much better (and, unfortunately, the fingerprints someone left on it at some point in the past...).

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
189 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2021  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a fantastic looking Lady, hokiefan_82! Beautiful colors! Is that the VA Tech Hokies? Just a few miles away.
If you're interested, it's VAM-11.

LINK http://ec2-13-58-222-16.us-east-2.c...902-P_VAM-11
Edited by -makecents-
08/03/2021 8:58 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4826 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2021  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
188 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   01:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hokiefan_82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That is a fantastic looking Lady, hokiefan_82! Beautiful colors!

Thanks!

Quote:
Is that the VA Tech Hokies? Just a few miles away.

Yes, I completed grad school there in '82. I loved Blacksburg and the surrounding area - a beautiful part of Virginia.

Quote:
If you're interested, it's VAM-11

Thanks for that info, -makecents-!
Edited by hokiefan_82
Yesterday 01:20 am
Learn More...
United States
102206 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   09:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This is my one and only proof Morgan dollar, picked up at the beginning of this year. The colors in hand are spectacular and my photos don't do it justice, so I added the pic from the PCGS website.
Oh, hello!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
189 Posts
 Posted Today  3H 23M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not as nice as most on here but found this in a bank roll, so was pretty happy with it! Still working on the "conservation".

Pillar of the Community
United States
4826 Posts
 Posted Today  2H 49M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice '58!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
189 Posts
 Posted Today  1H 36M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice '58!
Thanks, ijn1944! I've found BU wheats in bank rolls before but not a nicely toned one, until this guy. I have a soft spot for toners.
Page: of 282 Previous TopicReplies: 4,230 / Views: 310,784Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05