Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Latest Banknotes Acquisition. List Them Here.

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 75
Learn More...
United States
77064 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
570 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2019  11:53 am  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's been kind of quiet around here so I'll post this P128c Ecuador 5000 S note which I could not resist for 2 reasons (1) the image of the sea tortoise & the fact that Ecuador no longer prints its own money/these being the last examples):

Edited by walk2dwater
09/22/2019 11:55 am
Valued Member
United Kingdom
363 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  08:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ScotsGreyhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Ecuador/Galapagos note walk2dwater
I've acquired more old German banknotes of late, here's a couple.
Germany 10 Mark (1906)

Germany 1 & 2 Mark (1922)

Valued Member
United States
487 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  08:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those are some very nice old Marks Scots. Thanks for sharing.
Learn More...
United States
77064 Posts
Valued Member
United Kingdom
363 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ScotsGreyhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks CitationSquirrel and jbuck
Valued Member
United States
371 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  9:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dave L to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great notes, Walk2dwater and ScotsGreyhound
Got these today in super freaky fast time from Asia. Wasn't expecting them for another 2 weeks, what with things typically taking the slow boat and all. But here they are.

- Dave L
IBNS #9984
http://www.banknoteden.com
Edited by Dave L
09/23/2019 9:19 pm
United Kingdom
15 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2019  04:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silk23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, some paper money that I inherited. Be interested in any information especially what looks like a German occupation note. Many thanks

Learn More...
United States
77064 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
2431 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2019  12:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DavidUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This one was rather expensive but completes my Lithuanian set from just before they got onto the Euro.

Apologies that I couldn't get the images the right way around using my phone.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
2431 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2019  07:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DavidUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A couple of oddities here... since I am finding it hard to add to my English collection I am always looking to pick up connected items like propaganda notes etc.

This 2/6 is a forgery, and the 1million is a canceled but these used to be used for internal bank transfers.

Learn More...
United States
77064 Posts
Valued Member
United Kingdom
363 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2019  02:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ScotsGreyhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent notes DavidUK
Valued Member
United States
487 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2019  3:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very Nice Treasury Note David!
Valued Member
United Kingdom
363 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2019  09:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ScotsGreyhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up some more German notes recently, here's two large ones.
20,000 Mark issued Munich (1923)
1,000,000 Mark issued Wurttemberg/Stuttgart (1923)

Page: of 75  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.17 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05