Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post An Ike (Eisenhower Dollar)

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 301
Learn More...
United States
79134 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2019  11:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks!

By the way, I updated the photo of the 1972 V1. Clear your cache to view it again. The tone is more accurate now.
Pillar of the Community
United States
642 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2019  11:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Ikes as always JBuck!
Learn More...
United States
79134 Posts
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2019  3:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mikev50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1972 typ2--march dies--earlier die stage--

Valued Member
United States
470 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2019  11:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
a friend just gave me a pair of circulated ikes.

Learn More...
United States
79134 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
6139 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  11:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Getting close to Valdemort-looking!
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Learn More...
United States
79134 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  3:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Getting close to Valdemort-looking!
Close, but not quite...

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
691 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
close, but not quite...

Why in the world is that coin graded?
Valued Member
United States
470 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  7:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
haaa! I was telling my friend that the '76 ike she gave me was a great candidate for a pocket piece because of the wear around the obverse rim.. good start for a lowballer ike. mine has a bit to go before it gets down to AG03.
Learn More...
United States
79134 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  10:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Why in the world is that coin graded?
A low-ball. It was a gift from nickelsearcher, who submitted it as part of a group just to see how low it would go.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6139 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  3:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@jbuck

Quote:
Close, but not quite...

Brought back some memories of when you showed us your magical Ike before. So I re-posted:
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Pillar of the Community
United States
642 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  4:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Even worn, it looks mighty nice.
Learn More...
United States
79134 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  5:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Brought back some memories of when you showed us your magical Ike before. So I re-posted:
Yes! The custom label I wanted.

Quote:
Even worn, it looks mighty nice.
Preach!
Page: of 301 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 7.19 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05