Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post An Ike (Eisenhower Dollar)

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 309
Learn More...
United States
82222 Posts
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2020  3:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Prototype to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!

Pillar of the Community
United States
1189 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2020  12:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ilikeikes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just poking around my newish Dell Vostro(solid state drive, my 1st!), PC, found new pic app, one drive, and lots to learn with new photo system.
Broke out my OLD microscope(2013!), from "Supereyes", to see if compatible with WIN 10, and, it still works, after all these years.
Here's a practice shot of a reverse die crack on a 1974-D IKE, and, the Earth on a 1971-D FEV, or, ODV-OO6. This all started due to my Olympus software would not up load my pics...so, now using the Microsoft system

Learn More...
United States
82222 Posts
Learn More...
United States
82222 Posts
Valued Member
United States
85 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2020  10:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Craftworker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW jbuck! That really is a beauty!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1405 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2020  11:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a question. Why hasn't this been moved to the "Post your" topic?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1405 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2020  11:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My new pocket piece. Yep its a Kbuck

Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2020  11:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Prototype to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This "KBuck" looks like an MS-67 (possiblly even an MS-68)!

Edited by Prototype
01/31/2020 11:45 am
Learn More...
United States
82222 Posts
Learn More...
United States
82222 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2020  11:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have a question. Why hasn't this been moved to the "Post your" topic?
Because it is strictly a US Modern coin.

The "Post Your" topics do not fit in any particular forum, so they landed in Main and then Main was dominated by them so a new forum was created.

There are a couple of topics we have left in other categories if they are focused on that category, along with all the ones for paper money. However, if it starts getting outside its target forum it will get moved.
Learn More...
United States
82222 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2020  11:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My new pocket piece. Yep its a Kbuck
Nice!

Quote:
This "KBuck" looks like an MS-67 (possiblly even an MS-68)!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2791 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2020  10:12 am  Show Profile   Check Darth Morgan's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Darth Morgan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Guys- check out this 71-D with Machine Doubling on the reverse. It is very prominent on ONE DOLLAR and even the tip of the eagle's beak. Here's the link to the topic on the Ike Group forum (4th post down). Click on the images for a SUPER LARGE view!

http://forum2.ikegroup.info/viewtop...?f=38&t=3048
My Eisenhower dollar Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof ( PCGS Registry) - https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/do...edset/119137
Darth Morgan - "The Other Ike dollars" Showcase: https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/showcase/3354
Pillar of the Community
United States
829 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2020  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for posting Darth .... super cool!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2791 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2020  10:13 am  Show Profile   Check Darth Morgan's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Darth Morgan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Thanks for posting Darth .... super cool!

Thanks! I forgot to congratulate jbuck on finishing his graded Ike set. So, Congratulations!

and

of the entire set!
My Eisenhower dollar Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof ( PCGS Registry) - https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/do...edset/119137
Darth Morgan - "The Other Ike dollars" Showcase: https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/showcase/3354
Page: of 309 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05