Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post An Ike (Eisenhower Dollar)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,986 / Views: 376,771Next Topic
Page: of 333
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4729 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2020  09:03 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excited to finally be adding to my Eisenhower dollar Album. Here's a 1977-S That I broke out of a Proof Set. Was looking at my saved coins that were leftovers from Proof Sets and Prestige Sets that I had cracked. I noticed how many Kennedy half dollars I have so I ordered another Album.

Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
382 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2020  10:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a great looking Ike chafemasterj.

Quote:
I noticed how many Kennedy half dollars I have so I ordered another Album.

I did the same. The breaking up of Mint sets gets addicting!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4729 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2020  10:35 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks 88...Yes, breaking them up is addictive.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1654 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2020  1:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here's a 1977-S That I broke out of a Proof Set.

Very nice Ike proof.......
Everything can change in just one day.........

Best Lincoln roll find & Nicest WOODY find

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
382 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2020  7:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another recent Ike taken from a mint set for my album.

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
381 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2020  8:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HumblePie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just wanted to share my new edition to my Ike Collection.
1974-S.

Learn More...
United States
98038 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2020  11:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All of these Ikes are looking good!

As for breaking up proof sets to fill up albums, with an s, I cannot recommend it more. I remember when I first broke apart all my proof sets and continue to do it today.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
382 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2020  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another day and another Ike from a mint set.
Everyone is posting some great looking Ikes. Gonna hate to see the day when we all complete our albums. May have to start another just to have an "excuse " to post an Ike!

Learn More...
United States
98038 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2020  10:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Another day and another Ike from a mint set.
Excellent!

Quote:
May have to start another just to have an "excuse " to post an Ike!
You can do like I did and build a second set in PCGS.

I fear a third set in CAPS is next on my list.
Valued Member
United States
487 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2021  07:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some very nice Ike's being posted.....keep it up you guys!
Pillar of the Community
United States
7055 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2021  11:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I fear a third set in CAPS is next on my list.

What a shame. But SOMEONE has to do it
The slabbed Half dollar No G farce: Download No-FG half vs. Grading Company Claims report here:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
382 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2021  11:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You can do like I did and build a second set in PCGS

Always an option

Quote:
I fear a third set in CAPS is next on my list

Sounds interesting. I'm doing a Mercury CAPS album right now. An Ike CAPS album wouldn't be a big stretch.
Valued Member
United States
487 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2021  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I replaced my 76-D type 1 MS64 with this MS65

Valued Member
United States
176 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2021  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kulman47 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine I just dug out of his tomb yesterday:

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1654 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2021  10:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Mine I just dug out of his tomb yesterday:

Very nice - I always liked that reverse.
Everything can change in just one day.........

Best Lincoln roll find & Nicest WOODY find

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Page: of 333 Previous TopicReplies: 4,986 / Views: 376,771Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.03 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05