Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post An Ike (Eisenhower Dollar)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,985 / Views: 376,237Next Topic
Page: of 333
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4721 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice addition Jbuck!
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
382 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new coin jbuck
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  01:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin question to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These aren't the best but the new guy has something to bring to the table

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
667 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  02:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mtuma3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CoinQuestion ... Nice
Mark
ANA Member
Official Snowbird! Illinois in Summer, Somewhere warm in Winter
My7070
Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  09:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
do you have this one? (probably a silly question)
Yes. I have two. One is in the 1990 Prestige Proof set, the other in PCGS Slab:

Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  10:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice addition Jbuck!

Quote:
Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new coin jbuck
Thanks. Tracking shows it coming next Tuesday.

I have photos now, from the seller and it happened to have PCGS TrueView so I got that image to use for my gallery. However, I will not post until I have it in hand. I am not superstitious, but I am not a fool either.

Quote:
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
7048 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Hey...any Ike is a winner!
My daughter keeps the children from two different families (total of 7 - but not all on the same day!). They like coming over to visit. And since my grandkids are all at least 1000 mies away (in two directions), I get to have kids in the house again more frequently
Anyway...I want to get out some of my extra Ikes and give them each one to see what they think/say.

Planting the seed...
The slabbed Half dollar No G farce: Download No-FG half vs. Grading Company Claims report here:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Pillar of the Community
United States
995 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  4:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just a few of my Ike's.. I'll post up the others when my 8671 album comes in..

Collecting since 1972. Learning from then on

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
My Dansco 7070 type set coin count: 31/76
My Dansco 8176 Eisenhower set coin count: 36/36
Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  5:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just a few of my Ike's.. I'll post up the others when my 8671 album comes in..
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2811 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Check Darth Morgan's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Darth Morgan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A bearded Ike, similar to the "Amish Man" I posted a loooooong time ago. It's rare to see any '73 Ike with the hobo treatment.

My Eisenhower dollar Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof ( PCGS Registry) - https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/do...edset/119137
Darth Morgan - "The Other Ike dollars" Showcase: https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/showcase/3354
Edited by Darth Morgan
03/03/2021 5:53 pm
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
382 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's nice to see everyone showing off their Ike's. Some great stuff!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1597 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  6:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A bearded Ike,

That actually looks better than the normal Ike - sorry jbuck
Everything can change in just one day.........

Best Lincoln roll find & Nicest WOODY find

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Pillar of the Community
United States
995 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  10:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nobody talks about them, but does anybody collect or even recognize the 1972 type 1,2, and 3 varieties?

https://eisenhowerdollarguide.com/1...20in%201972.
Collecting since 1972. Learning from then on

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
My Dansco 7070 type set coin count: 31/76
My Dansco 8176 Eisenhower set coin count: 36/36
Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2021  1:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A bearded Ike, similar to the "Amish Man" I posted a loooooong time ago. It's rare to see any '73 Ike with the hobo treatment.
Very nice!

Quote:
That actually looks better than the normal Ike - sorry jbuck
Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2021  1:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nobody talks about them, but does anybody collect or even recognize the 1972 type 1,2, and 3 varieties?
I did not know they existed until I joined CCF and later noticed they were added to the Red Book when I got a newer edition.

I happen to have both Variety 1 and Variety 3 in my Dansco. This was totally by chance. I put four random duplicate Ikes in the last four unlabeled holes (71D, 72, 76-V1, 77D). When I learned about the three varieties, I looked at the two I had. There is a Variety 3 in the actual 1972 hole, while a Variety 1 is in the extra slot.

I have no Variety 2.

The 1972 in my PCGS set is a Variety 1 (it is labeled as "Type 1") and it is my attention to add the other two varieties at some point. Yes, I have been looking.
Page: of 333 Previous TopicReplies: 4,985 / Views: 376,237Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05