Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Penny From Heaven

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 75 / Views: 8,562Next Topic
Page: of 5
Valued Member
United States
313 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2010  9:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fatboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gutkowski..."Now that's funny right there ,I don't care who you are".
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2010  10:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add guitarmonkee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And that was his first post! geez
Valued Member
United States
420 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2010  10:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add twincam_04 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
only the first post from that ID...
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2010  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add guitarmonkee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bet that guy has a autographed 8x10 of Jesus too!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2150 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2010  10:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jokingjoker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
1446 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2010  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hockingzig to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not only does he have an autograph of Jesus,but it is in gold Sharpie!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2150 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2010  02:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jokingjoker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
2541 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2010  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gothic Florin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
...and he probably has the original dies from the 1933 double eagles. He'll make you one for $19.99!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4000 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2010  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Scooby Due to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe he just typo'd and we are getting all worked up over nothing.

Maybe he meant: Penny from Heavin'

and in 1974 the Alou men, umm......found a penny?
Pillar of the Community
555 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2010  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Neil to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I bet that guy has a autographed 8x10 of Jesus too!

He's asking more for the one of the Virgin Mary.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8842 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2010  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's mine.

My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Valued Member
United States
53 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2010  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cajun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The replies are funny.....thanks for the laughs folks!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
524 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2010  10:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BLUESZONE to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Heres my 88' aluminum. It's my favorite.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3992 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2010  10:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fenton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your coins are nice but I feel mine is higher grade due to the fact that (1) it is slabbed and (2) It carries a Star Grading Service guarantee.

Pillar of the Community
United States
524 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2010  11:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BLUESZONE to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dang, thats a nice one fenton. Is that a double die on the date?
Page: of 5 Previous TopicReplies: 75 / Views: 8,562Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05