Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Old bills found in circulation! Post yours!

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 70
Learn More...
United States
62367 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2018  12:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Today I received a 1988 1 dollar bill.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
655 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2018  07:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ron6788 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hi, I'm new to the community, but I wanted to share what I got at my local bank today.

Nice 100s, look new! I would think banks would be retiring those. They must've found an old but new stack somewhere in the vaults. It's a lot of dough to put aside but, maybe, you could save one.
And, welcome to the currency forum, gehurt!
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2018  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gehurt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I got this when I asked for 2's at the bank.
Learn More...
United States
62367 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
655 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2018  09:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ron6788 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Whoa, that's one accommodating bank, gehurt! Nice.
Valued Member
United States
52 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2018  1:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2018  2:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gehurt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice. Thank you, dsburton.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
4199 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2018  1:15 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I offered to change a small sum of US dollars into sterling for a friend who'd been there recently but isn't planning another trip anytime soon. When I looked closely at his $1 bills, one was a 1977A but in rather rough shape. I will probably put it back into circulation next time I'm in the States or on a cruise ship!
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2018  10:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gehurt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

These are my latest from the local bank. Picked them up today.
Learn More...
United States
62367 Posts
 Posted 04/11/2018  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
These are my latest from the local bank. Picked them up today.
Nice group!
United States
18 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2018  3:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wazze100 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Asked for Toms at my bank today. They had 7 of them. Received 1 1976 G-A Tom and 1 1995 F-A Tom.
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2018  3:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Noob87 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My girlfriend found this at work silver certificate 1935A

Learn More...
United States
62367 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2018  01:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My girlfriend found this at work silver certificate 1935A
Nice find!
United States
18 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2018  2:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wazze100 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My dad received a F-A 1981A $20 from the bank. I traded him for it. It's in great condition for a bill printed in July 1984 (according to the US Paper Money Info site). Has a couple of creases but that's it.
Learn More...
United States
62367 Posts
Page: of 70 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.26 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05