Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Old Bills Found In Circulation! Post Yours!

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,159 / Views: 251,529Next Topic
Page: of 78
Valued Member
United Kingdom
134 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2021  2:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Orac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I used to annoy (!) tellers looking for bundles of $2 bills so I could go through them looking for star notes - my aim, to collect all 12 Districts on the 1976.

Always good to get one! I got this back in 2009.

Learn More...
United States
108103 Posts
Valued Member
United States
204 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2021  3:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add luckyrollers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I used to annoy (!) tellers looking for bundles of $2 bills so I could go through them looking for star notes - my aim, to collect all 12 Districts on the 1976.

Always good to get one! I got this back in 2009.

nice find my friend!

Here is my find a couple of months ago:

Valued Member
United Kingdom
134 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2021  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Orac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice! And a decent note too. It's good to see that the 1976 $2 can still turn up in decent grade in circulation.
Page: of 78 Previous TopicReplies: 1,159 / Views: 251,529Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.29 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: