Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Quarter Roll Searching

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,885 / Views: 228,617Next Topic
Page: of 126
Pillar of the Community
United States
1060 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2020  06:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well been striking out for the last two tuesdays. He's placing my order, the armored carrier isn't filling it and dropping off the coins. Maybe next week. I'll pick up random rolls until then where I can get them.
Learn More...
United States
88553 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1060 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2020  1:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yeah jbuck, tell me about it. Blows my mind they kept the banks closed for near two months and it was low infections around here, and now that infections are on the rise and heading to NYC levels the banks are open....... what a mess. Ima ride it out until they get scary and shut em down again I guess. I'm a "floridaman" we can take it. LOL.
Valued Member
United States
231 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2020  5:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I looked through the $20 from the gas station. Just a few brand new quarters, no W's; I still kept the newer ones, as they are cool.
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Managed to pick up two rolls at the bank. Most of one roll were fresh Salt river Bay P. I found a River of No Return W quarter in the other roll. That takes me to 12 of the River of No Return W quarters. Still haven't found any other ones.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1060 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  1:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
my banks put up signs they are limiting customers to two rolls of coins unless they have a business account with coin services.

yep,,,,, cut off again before I could even get an order filled. oh well I guess I go back to "shopping around". Fairly certain another shutdown is going to happen here shortly or we will be passing New York's covid totals.. either that or they stop testing.... it's florida, we learn the hard way..
Learn More...
United States
88553 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  3:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Stopping testing is not going to make the problem go away. If anything, not enough testing made it worse. It is why things opened up too soon, the lower numbers (from not having widespread testing) were misleading.

Opening up would not be bad if everyone would wear a mask. I think that is where things are going now. I see more places mandating masks than closing down. My wearing a mask does not protect the from the virus, it helps prevent me from giving it to you. Masks work when we all use them. Otherwise, we stay home.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1060 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  8:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I totally agree. However a lot of people around here unfortunately don't agree on masks and want to party.

I guess we are going to see how bad it gets with florida because as it stands they don't intend to shut down and plan to open schools in like 3 weeks also.

It's a service and entertainment economy here, and the state relies on sales and use taxes to pay the bills, I don't think most cities or the state can take another shutdown without a bankruptcy, so I don't think they are going to do it unless we get deaths that exceed new york levels. It is what it is, I'm basically in the boat and along for the ride with others driving as far as its concerned. All I can do is try to worry about myself and leave the rest up to Darwin. Lol. Stopping testing will hide how bad it is really from people and keep us from passing New York totals, it's what I meant by that n, not that it would make the virus go away. Hahaha.

I had that H1N1 in 09 and it was followed by GBS which I think was triggered by the H1N1. If anyone has respect for viruses and wants nothing to do with them, I'm that guy.
Learn More...
United States
88553 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2020  09:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Understood.

As selfish as this sounds, at some point you just have to focus on self-preservation. You cannot help anyone if you are dead.
Pillar of the Community
5257 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2020  10:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
at some point you just have to focus on self-preservation. You cannot help anyone if you are dead.

I do. I've been practicing!

Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron!
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In Memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
In Memory of Crazyb0 December 26, 1951 to July 27, 2020
Page: of 126 Previous TopicReplies: 1,885 / Views: 228,617Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 3.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05