Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Quarter Roll Searching

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,307 / Views: 270,775Next Topic
Page: of 154
Learn More...
United States
113567 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  11:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I cracked 6 boxes this week, 4 boxes contained 6W's. One box contained a beautiful 2004 Wisconsin Lower Leaf Error... Also found 2 More Harper's Ferry DDR's, and a issue on the tower and the connected R-R in Ferry. Also showing 2 homesteads with a die chip on the chimney.
Excellent finds!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1840 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  7:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unclescratch, The RedBook is a great reference book, Prices are subjective and no one I know uses RedBook for pricing. Redbooks always have great information.
"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Pillar of the Community
United States
575 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2022  08:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sadly, from the two quarter boxes I had, no W's or silver; but at least I have $1,000 to get more coins; it was a gift from my parents for Christmas and my birthday. Also I did find some lower mintage quarters.
Learn More...
United States
113567 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1121 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  4:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I closed my account at my 'dump bank' last week. I finally took a bucket of coins in to deposit but found out they have pulled the coin counters from all their offices. With what's going on lately I have no trouble getting rid of rolled coins at my local grocery stores and fast-food joints because they are always short of coins.
My only problem is finding a bank that will 'sell' me coin boxes.
Learn More...
United States
113567 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  4:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I closed my account at my 'dump bank' last week... I have no trouble getting rid of rolled coins at my local grocery stores and fast-food joints because they are always short of coins.

Quote:
My only problem is finding a bank that will 'sell' me coin boxes.
Valued Member
United States
377 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  1:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Searched $80 MWR today and found a 2000 Proof New Hampshire Quarter.
Learn More...
United States
113567 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  2:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Searched $80 MWR today and found a 2000 Proof New Hampshire Quarter.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1840 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone, last week searched 6 boxes of quarters and found 3 W's 1-19W War in the Pacific, and 2-19W's Missions, one in excellent condition. We also pulled 1 1964 Quarter. I do have a couple of Mission Quarters to share with you. I will list them on the error page as well. They are only listed here to share what I found while CRH. What I want to know how does this happen to only one letter? I can see MD in the letters, but these S's confuse me. Please let me know what you think.

First Set of photos of one S on Missions.

Second Quarter with a simular S on Missions.

"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Learn More...
United States
113567 Posts
Valued Member
United States
377 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2022  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Searched $80 MWR today and found a 2019W River of No Return Quarter!
Learn More...
United States
113567 Posts
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2022  10:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add endthedisease to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I never had much luck with quarters #128533;
Pillar of the Community
United States
1840 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2022  09:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all, Haven't posted in a couple of weeks, Found a few nice coins of interest. I searched 12 boxes 5 of them were skunks for W's I still pulled a bunch out the remaining 7 boxes. Week before, 5 W's Plus 4-Silver, 3-2019, 2-Lowells, 1-Wilderness, 2-2020, 1-National Park, and 1- Tallgrass. The silver are 1-61 and 3-64's. Last week was awesome as well. Had a W Ender which turned out to be an awesome War in the Pacific. in total I pulled 7-W's 2-War In The Pacific, 1-Lowell, 1-Mission. Also Pulled 2-2020's 1-Weir Farm, 1-Tallgrass, and 1-Salt River Bay. Also pulled a 2006P Rim Die Brake, (CUD) Another Extra Chimney that makes 5, Another interesting Harpers Ferry. Hope you Enjoy the photos.

"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Edited by arby96
02/01/2022 09:36 am
Learn More...
United States
113567 Posts
Page: of 154 Previous TopicReplies: 2,307 / Views: 270,775Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.68 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: