Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Quarter Roll Searching

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,863 / Views: 226,209Next Topic
Page: of 125
Valued Member
United States
497 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2010  09:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add andrewjconners to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SD did you search the sides only?
Pillar of the Community
United States
757 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2010  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oblakavshtanax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very nice SD--yeah I've been speculating for a while that the doubters weren't entirely correct. I have, however, done 1000 already in quarters and found nothing.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1117 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2010  11:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiepb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've gotten several bags of quarters from my local bank to try to fill rolls of the State Quarters. Doing pretty good so far, but have only found 1 silver quarter in about $2,000 of searching.
To be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.

ANA Member since 2007.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2396 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2010  11:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SDcoinguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i did not scan the edges...

at first I did, but then I just looked through them all.

its funny, I scanned every roll very intently, I found one! but after I started going through, I found another! in the plastic they are hard to see I guess... anyway, I was pretty stoked. I think I will get a nother box today!
Valued Member
United States
497 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2010  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add andrewjconners to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking toward SD to hear your results.

Do any if you ever come across proofs or 2009's or any park quarters? I've found one park quarter about 2 months after it was released after going through about 50$ in quarters.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2396 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2010  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SDcoinguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
and by the way, I did find 3 hot springs and 3 yellostone!~ all BU
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2010  2:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Manuel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't seen a 2010 quarter in three months. Of course, someone else found it and showed it to me, and I can't find any! I always buy cent rolls, occasionally nickels. I've only searched a single roll of quarters, and that was about eleven months ago. Maybe I need to get back into that......
Pillar of the Community
United States
757 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2010  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oblakavshtanax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well if you want big silver returns, better get into dimes nickels and half dollars.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2396 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2010  7:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SDcoinguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$500 box of nf string n sons:

1964-D!! WooHooo!

thats 3x in 2 boxes!~
Pillar of the Community
United States
757 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2010  7:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oblakavshtanax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
no Fing way...we might be starting a trend here people.
nice goin SD. I'm going to get a couple boxes on monday.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2396 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2010  12:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SDcoinguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well, one more post to 1000k!

anyway, I went through just $300, $100 in CRW, and $200 in brinks,

i saw 2 white edges, only to be fooled by a GRB 10 pence, and united arab emerites coin.. o well. gonna keep going...
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2010  7:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Manuel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I might buy a roll of quarters this weekend. Thanks a lot.
Pillar of the Community
United States
757 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2010  01:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oblakavshtanax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
500 in CWR ---> nada
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2010  8:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Manuel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a post to keep the thread at the top of the Recent Topics list. I wasn't able to buy a roll of quarters this weekend, maybe next weekend.
Valued Member
United States
364 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2010  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TenSense to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My dad found a 64' in pocket change lately. They are out there, folks. I'm telling you... When a silver quarter turns up in pocket change, that is a good sign.
Page: of 125 Previous TopicReplies: 1,863 / Views: 226,209Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05