Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1991-D Off Center LMC

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 767Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1658 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2010  03:28 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add cwb8539 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I think there is enough of the last digit remaining to say without a doubt it is a one. I can't think of any other digit that it could possibly be.

What do you think? Do you agree the last digit has to be a one?

Pillar of the Community
United States
1804 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2010  06:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jasper62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this the one that was on eBay? If it is I almost bid on it but could not make out the last digit.You're picture are much better and yes I agree with you.
It's a 1991 Nice one
Pillar of the Community
United States
1658 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2010  08:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cwb8539 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, this is the one that was just on eBay. Here is the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...TRK:MEWNX:IT

I was a little hesitant as well, but the seller assured me he could see the last digit so I went for it. That seller is a super nice guy and this wasn't the first coin I had bought from him. I've always been really happy with his coins!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16755 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2010  10:11 am  Show Profile   Check BadThad's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, at 91....nice coin!
Lincoln Cent Lover!
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 767Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05