Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My "Red Paper Clip" CCF Trade Experiment - 2021 Reboot Starts On Page 26

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 384 / Views: 52,737Next Topic
Page: of 26
Pillar of the Community
United States
977 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2014  3:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MINT_MARQ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

You will never guess who contacted me...OK...you will probably guess.

RPMES is back (he was out of the country), he found the returned package filed away in his mail and is planning on sending me the original planned trade.

So Like a Phoenix...The red paper clip experiment should be starting soon from where it died.

Hope I did not lose too many subscribers

Valued Member
United States
355 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2014  3:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phankins11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool Beans!

Pillar of the Community
United States
7243 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2014  9:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Keep rollin', rollin', rollin',
Though the streams are swollen,
Keep them dogies rollin', rawhide...

The slabbed Half dollar No FG farce: Download No-FG half vs. Grading Company Claims report here:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Pillar of the Community
Mexico
1304 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2014  10:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add harrison2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, awesome!
Pillar of the Community
United States
836 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2014  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add brenpickle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is great :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
1896 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2014  11:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mister Kairu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This seems like a pretty cool thread. Hope that the trading continues and no problems along your way to getting your "house"! I may enter when the item is right.
Valued Member
United States
388 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2014  1:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rpmes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all,
First I would like to publicly apologize to Ken and All forum members for holding up this thread. I deeply regret not getting back with him sooner. Some things happened last year that I don't want to go into and then in 02/2014 my phone and internet were shut off do to non payment. As you can see in the photo, I couldn't come up with that kinda money. Being embarrassed and still recovering from surgery, I just tried to put everything out of my mind. After time I was able to knock the bill out and get my stuff turned back on. But the guilt was eating me alive, so I contacted Ken a few weeks ago and finished the trade. I was hoping he would post the new trades before I posted but that wouldn't be right either. I try to be a very honest and hardworking grandfather and would appreciate everyone's forgiveness.
Thanks to all who've helped me along the way and thanks to this forum for just existing.
Bill

Pillar of the Community
United States
1258 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2015  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Silver Searcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any updates?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4210 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2015  8:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm looking forward to seeing what is next~!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1896 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2015  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mister Kairu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So is this still going or has it come to a halt, then?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
3926 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2015  4:19 pm  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What I would like to know is how on earth can one get such a phone bill..................what were you doing speed dialing the Tokyo time signal 24 7 365 ? That is outrageous.
Pillar of the Community
United States
524 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2015  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BluesZone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He hasn't been on since Dec. 2014 so I would say it's dead. I can't imagine trying to pay off 11K in phone bills.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1896 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2015  4:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mister Kairu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah. I understand the first round of trading but he had started over so thought I would ask. But yeah that is an expensive phone bill..
Pillar of the Community
United States
977 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2015  06:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MINT_MARQ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for not posting on this thread for awhile. I am moving and most of my collection is in a box and I have been going to school in the evening to complete a Masters degree program.

So I have not had much time for my hobby.

RPMES did send me a package and a very generous one, I just have not had time to post picture of it yet. So it is not dead...just in moth balls for some months. I expect I will have time to unpack and post by June 30th...but if I find 20 minutes in an evening, I will try to post earlier.

Sorry again for the slow down...how I miss those evenings of roll hunting and looking at coins.

Ken
Pillar of the Community
United States
6370 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2015  07:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TypeCoin971793 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's alive!
Page: of 26 Previous TopicReplies: 384 / Views: 52,737Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.35 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05