Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Off To Devils Island

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,055Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5849 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2011  07:24 am Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
On Friday I fly out to Trinidad and thence take a Boat to French Guiana
I have to place a sub sea acoustics array to move an oil rig onto location. I'll be gone several weeks and there will be no internet!! how will I survive? If the weather gets bad then we may get the chance to visit devils island (see the movie Papillon)
All my auctions should be away by then and all my sales should be mailed.
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Pillar of the Community
United States
1267 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2011  07:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wornslick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing like a new adventure. Be safe.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7123 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2011  07:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Metalman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's a good thing I don't get to go places like you, my world rock collection would weigh 10 tons.

Be safe My friend!
Learn More...
United States
88634 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2011  12:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Take care of yourself. As always, we will be here when yo get back!
Valued Member
United States
286 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2011  1:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add northwestseeker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is the kind of stuff I dream about doing....only 3-4 more years and I can take the FE and the PE exams and I'll be certified petroleum engineer!
good luck
have fun!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
400 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2011  6:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tampabaygrampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck. Safe travels.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,055Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05