Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2006 One Cent No P No Logo Magnetic

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 164 / Views: 23,511Next Topic
Page: of 11
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2011  1:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BILL99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ugly... you still got an extra 2006 magnetic with No Logo & No P ?
a used/circulated 40 coin is fine, as long as 2006 date can be read & it sticks to a magnet.
Just want to fill that lonely empty hole in kids Canada Magnetic & Non-Magnetic penny folder
Pillar of the Community
Canada
902 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2011  1:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add littlemoney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If all else fails Bill, another one on ebay. Item # 110730250677
Haven't seen Ugly on here for a long time.
Edited by littlemoney
08/17/2011 1:21 pm
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2011  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BILL99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
littlemoney,
thanks on on ebay Item #
Problem with ebay is over-priced; cost is high for low grade coins.

Ugly last post was 4 months ago here,
can you do a big favor for me?
I went to send Ugly an email to see this post again, but I am a New Member and system will not allow me to email until I have many more post... so could you just send Ugly an email to see this post and my question...Please?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
902 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2011  5:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add littlemoney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2011  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BILL99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
THANKS MUCH!
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2011  5:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BILL99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ugly if you came back to see this... you still got an extra 2006 magnetic with No Logo & No P ?
a used/circulated 40 coin is fine, as long as 2006 date can be read & it sticks to a magnet.
Just want to fill that lonely empty hole in kids Canada Magnetic & Non-Magnetic penny folder
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2011  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BILL99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
fyi...I am in US, but just about 20 miles across the River from Windsor, Ontario Canada
Valued Member
Canada
235 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2011  6:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hopping_rabbit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ive got 3 or 4 of these boxed away. Gonna put them on ebay soon.
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2011  9:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BILL99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ugly said he found [3] 2006 magnetic No Logo in change about 6 months ago and hopping_rabbit; you got 3 or 4 more of these boxed away too! I think if everyone put their hoard of 2006 magnetic No Logo out on the market that they would not be so rare anymore. Seems like many people have found these coins and just hid them away.
Edited by BILL99
08/17/2011 9:05 pm
Valued Member
Canada
235 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2011  9:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hopping_rabbit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have searched through about probably 25,000 cents in the last 2 years, I have found 4 of these coins. The population is not high but I would say it would be safe to say this coin is scarce. 2 were in MS that I sold on ebay and 2 more are boxed away-1 is AU and the other probably just an EF. I would like to get rid of them as I have no interest in cent metal varieties (even as an investment) so they will go up on ebay in the next few weeks.
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2011  10:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BILL99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
let me know when you put up the EF on ebay in the next few weeks; if I have not got one by then I might put a bid on the EF Just want to fill that lonely empty 2006 hole...
what would be your ship cost to USA, just send it in a letter envelope for low cost shipping.
Edited by BILL99
08/17/2011 10:15 pm
Formerly nancyc
Australia
5258 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2011  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a link to the page with the most recent post by ugly on July 17:
https://www.coincommunity.com/forum...&whichpage=5

life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved
Valued Member
Canada
235 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2011  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hopping_rabbit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes Bill I absolutely will. You will know first sir.
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2011  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BILL99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ugly... do you still those 2006 magnetic with No Logo & No P cents you found in pocket change about 6 months ago?
I Just want to fill a lonely empty hole in kids Canada Magnetic & Non-Magnetic penny folder,
so a used/circulated 40~45 coin is fine, as long as 2006 date can be read, has no Logo & it sticks to a magnet.
Please let me know and hope you even found some more of these in pocket change since last time.
BILL99
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2011  11:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BILL99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hopping_rabbit; when you put your 2006 magnetic No Logo out on the market will it be starting bid of 99 cents and not a buy-it-now?
Page: of 11 Previous TopicReplies: 164 / Views: 23,511Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05