Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Mexico 1926/16 10 Centavos NGC MS 63

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 2,831Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
628 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2011  8:21 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Westwood Arms to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This is the best image I could manage. THe overdate is better visible with 20x binocular magnification.

Pillar of the Community
United States
651 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2011  12:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fcrazo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool coin Amigo!
Bedrock of the Community
10045 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2011  11:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DVCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's a hard overdate to photograph--the silver 10c is rather small.
I have a number of overdates that require a microscope to see.
Is this overdate attributed in the NGC slab, or did you just discover this one?
According to Krause, it has a nice premium: $175 vs $95 in MS63.
Pillar of the Community
United States
628 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2011  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Westwood Arms to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes it is attributed on the slab. I sent it in and am happy with the 63 grade (I got sucked into a couple compeditive sets). It is the first and only one slabbed by NGC or PCGS.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 2,831Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05