Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Numismatics & Our Occupations

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15
Pillar of the Community
United States
7723 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2011  11:14 am  Show Profile   Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My wife is working on her LVN/RN.
oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"
"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145
"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
"An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find themself beyond the hope of future success."

My Virtual 7070 https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/ty...album/142105
Edited by oih82w8
07/27/2011 11:17 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
7723 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2011  11:15 am  Show Profile   Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had a four year tour as an NDI instructor.
oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"
"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145
"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
"An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find themself beyond the hope of future success."

My Virtual 7070 https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/ty...album/142105
Edited by oih82w8
07/27/2011 11:18 am
Valued Member
United States
266 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2011  11:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinmap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am a lighting technician. I travel constantly, and work with corporate, and rock shows.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
3352 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2011  11:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NDI? ... is that like non-destructive testing?
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2011  11:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DLacroix to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For the past 32 years, I have worked in the marine industry as a Nuclear Production Control Planner. I have worked on the Trident, 688 and Seawolf programs and am currently assigned to the Virginia class submarine program.
Coin collecting is my therapy.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
669 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2011  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Scissel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not an engineer, but I did do some technical work for an electronics manufacturer - troubleshooting & fixing circuit boards. That was back in the day when electronics were repaired rather than tossed. Can you imagine!?

I've been working as a graphic designer for a couple decades since then.
Valued Member
Denmark
69 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2011  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bomndk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well nothing much but here goes

Army 1977 to 1987. Then army reserve 1987 to 2008
From 1987 system developer (IT).
Pillar of the Community
United States
1522 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2011  2:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add southsav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any Senators or congressmen/women here?

Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
575 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2011  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add valdiman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm hand engineer,hammer operator and roof acrobat-simply carpenter
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
3352 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2011  5:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well, that was fun ... but like popcorn in the microwave => just a few kernels pop at the start, then there is a mass frenzy of popping, but then it tails-off to random popping just prior to the burnt popcorn smell ...
so, I have "quickly" run-through the reponses and I'll make a Cole's Notes of the final verdict (next post, 2 minutes away)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
3352 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2011  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Engineers = 7
Students = 5
Const/Trades = 5
IT/Tech/Prog = 5
Education = 4
Armed Forces = 4
Police/Paramedic = 3
Baker/Chef/Rest = 3
Bar/Spirits = 2
--------------------
Other = 17

other, includes greatest hits => farmer, banker, miner, reptile chaser, and chicken-coop brothers!

thanks

Please keep them coming and I'll occasionallly append this poll .... thanks
Pillar of the Community
United States
3459 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2011  6:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I work in IT as a Website Technical Architect
Canada
12 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2011  9:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smp to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dental hygienist
Pillar of the Community
Australia
560 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2011  11:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Enlil to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So are the engineers and geologist going to fight now?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
3352 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2011  10:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Enlil => geologists are almost as quick and wiry as the venomous snakes of Southern Australia ...

=> I certainly don't want to rassle one of 'em!
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.9 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05