Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

55th Annual Bay State Coin Show (Marlborough, Ma)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4665 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2019  09:39 am Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
55th Annual Bay State Coin Show (Marlborough, Ma)
2019 March 15, 16

It's time once again for the annual Bay State Coin Show here in Massachusetts. This is the one show I attend each year. It's large without being overwhelming (you can certainly visit all dealers in a single visit) and there are usually a good number of dealer selling bills as well as coins. I usually see a good about of ancients and foreign coins there as well, if that floats your boat.

Date:
March 15 and 16 (dealer setup on March 14)

Hours:
Friday: 10-6
Saturday: 10-4

181 Boston Post Road West (Rt. 20W)
Marlborough, MA

(Mass Pike to Route 495 North, Exit 24B Route 20 West 1 mile to Best Western Hotel on right)

Admission: $7 general admission, free parking

Quote:
Bay State Coin Show is the East Coast's foremost coin show as well as the oldest commercial COIN show in the U.S.A.! Bay State was named one of the TOP 10 COIN SHOWS IN THE U.S.A. by "Coinage Magazine." Bay State has run every single year since the first show in 1964.

"At the typical Bay State Coin Show, dealers are in attendance from Ireland, Canada, Michigan, Washington, Ohio, Alabama, Colorado, Minnesota, Texas, Oklahoma, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, Nebraska, Florida, Virginia, Delaware, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, California, Wisconsin, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maryland, and Massachusetts.

My Coin & Currency Collection
(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Edited by barryg
03/12/2019 09:45 am
Valued Member
United States
393 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2019  1:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jeffbuckes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for posting this info. I'll be at the show - I have some buying and selling to do...!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4665 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2019  3:50 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
See you there!

(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Valued Member
United States
393 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2019  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jeffbuckes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@barryg - any idea how many tables there will be? I think it was about 90 before...? I plan on going Saturday PM - I hope nobody goes home before I get there!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4665 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2019  9:20 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No idea how many tables, sorry. But the show ends at 4:00 PM on Saturday, so showing up in the evening might not be the best idea.

Valued Member
United States
393 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2019  7:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jeffbuckes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I made it to the show today - spent a few hours browsing, buying, and selling. I would guess that there were around 100 dealers - many had two or three tables so it was a huge selection. Busy too with lots of customers and money changing hands. I would highly recommend this show to anyone in the area. I look forward to next year!
Pillar of the Community
United States
506 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2019  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CLS12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Isn't the show usually in April? I haven't made it in 2-3 years now, but I enjoy seeing your yearly recaps
Valued Member
United States
474 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2019  8:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do you remember seeing any raw IHP proofs/ or graded ones there for sale? I'm going to try and get there next year.
Edited by DoctorBurnzy
03/18/2019 8:26 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4665 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2019  8:24 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I didn't see any, but I wasn't looking for those.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05