Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2017 Holiday Exchange - Secret Santa  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
234 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  12:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bd251 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just in case my Santa is struggling with ideas, send something you collect and tell me why. I am an easy to please and this should be fun, not stressful.

Edited by bd251
12/07/2017 12:43 am
Valued Member
Israel
418 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  07:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Angielczyk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coin set.

Happy Holidays
Valued Member
Canada
356 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  2:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add unruhjonny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! - Four people have already sent off their gifts!?

That makes me feel lazy!

I really like the options that this forum has which give opportunities to learn what your giftee collects - unfortunately not everyone uses this part of the site;
Since this feature isn't used by everyone, I am again trying to guess at something that *hopefully* my giftee might like and doesn't already have.

eek!
My "want" list is HERE
Valued Member
Canada
139 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  2:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheBurnz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Where do you see what they like
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
234 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  3:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bd251 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
On the left hand menu see "what our members collect" under "stuff for members"
Valued Member
Canada
139 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheBurnz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I only looked as their profile and didn't see anything.

So I sent something related to me. Should I resend.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7290 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
TheBurnz - I only looked as their profile and didn't see anything.

So I sent something related to me. Should I resend.

I am sure that your gift will be well received.

Did you poke some air holes in the package so that your relative could breathe?
oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"
"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145
"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
"An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find themself beyond the hope of future success."
Edited by oih82w8
12/07/2017 3:41 pm
Valued Member
Canada
139 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  3:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheBurnz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why would I do that. My intention was to get rid of them.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5176 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  3:49 pm  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Did you poke some air holes in the package so that your relative could breathe?

What an absolutely wonderfully supurb idea!

Been wonderin' what to give 'em, a trip!

OVERSEAS!

FREE! Coin IDing For Dummies Vol. 1, "The Minting process and Doubled Dies", in PDF format!
AND Now NEW!
Coin IDing for Dummies Vol. 2, "Error coins and More!", in PDF Format!
Both are here: http://goccf.com/t/296596

"Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press and a disarmed populace."
James Madison
Edited by Crazyb0
12/07/2017 3:50 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1195 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  6:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wornslick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Fedex man pulled up today. I asked the wife if she ordered anything, no was the answer and I know I didn't so the only thing it could of been was The Secret Santa, and I must have been a good boy....

There was no forum name but you know who you are, so Thank you very much, I love it. Its going in my Canadian section of my display book. Thanks Again!!

BTW, I will be mailing my gift out tomorrow, Santa's on his way!
Edited by Wornslick
12/07/2017 6:42 pm
Valued Member
Canada
139 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheBurnz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was their any holes in the package for it to breathe?
Pillar of the Community
United States
3291 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  8:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

My gift and a nice card arrived today from BadToTheBone and he really sent a box full~!
Many holes in my modern albums will be filled and I love the Commemorative coin.

I have had a rough week at work and will take / post pictures this weekend.

Thanks for brightening my day.

I LOVE everything!

Thank you SO very much!! XOXO Debra
Pillar of the Community
United States
1156 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  9:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hello There to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received a very generous and thoughtful gift with a note from Connor. 3 silver quarters and a Peace dollar that go straight into my albums. And a silver certificate that goes to my paper money collection. Thank you very much!!

Want list: http://goccf.com/t/300985 Oldest finds in circulation:
Cent: 1882, Nickel:buffalo no date
Dime:1964, Quarter:1964
Half: 1942, Canadian: 1936
Valued Member
Japan
421 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2017  03:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Half to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome Santas! Everything looks pretty awesome!

You guys are nailing it already!
Learn More...
United States
10829 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2017  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those who have not yet received their exchange packages

88isgreat 
AES
afcop13
Angielczyk
Arkie
ArrowsAndRays
BadToTheBone
bd251
Biedercoins
BioChemist
bpoc1
brenpickle
Buckwill311
Bud250r
Canadian-Banknotes
Carrigna
Cascade
CelticKnot
chesterb
ChildOfTheWheat
Coinlover1899
commems
Connor
Crazyb0
DBM 
duncanbishop24
Dustin6
Earle42
gidjit
giedrius
Half
jack_jeckel
janknez
jgfindring
Jimjumper
jram
matttheriley
mcshilling
mcshilling 2
MikeF
murty
Nickle Nubber
NJCoinman
NumisRob
oih82w8
OttawaVoyageur
paulsz
pertinax
pf123
ProfLiz
qaman
SaintRidley
schris252
SelectCoinCanada
SjlundCoin
spaceace
Spott
SPP-Ottawa
spruett001
Steele
Susuman
T-BOP
TheBurnz
timnic44
Tornandfrayed75
turingmach
unruhjonny
vermontensium
vermontensium
VisigothKing
weeds19

Some names are now off the list and a couple more to be added as soon as I receive the final Corrected address
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.66 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05