Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar finds! (Including bank counters and other machines)  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 150
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2794 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2017  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Check coinlover1899's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add coinlover1899 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is an addition to my coinstar finds:

I have found a cent roll once, but this was a unique find. I found it under the machine along with a quarter. The enders are the reverse of two rosie's, super lustrous (I assume they are 2017s).

Should I open it?
My name is Devin, and I have been collecting now for around 2 years. I love early American coppers. I set up at coin shows and sell on eBay with my dad (I own most of the coins we sell, and he owns most of the currency), and most of all... I have fun!
Visit my eBay store, I have lots of BINS and auction style listings:
http://stores.ebay.com/In-God-We-Tr...and-Currency

Secret Santa: I collect all old US coins, from Half Cents to Morgan dollars. ;)
Learn More...
United States
47724 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2017  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You found a whole roll under the machine?

Yes, open it!
Valued Member
United States
94 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2017  12:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mvl9591 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinstar was good to me today. A 1941 quarter, a 1962 Roosevelt dime, a 1946 Roosevelt dime, a 1997 Bermuda nickel, and seven LMC (four copper and three zinc.) How we do love free silver! Happy hunting everyone!
Learn More...
United States
47724 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
826 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2017  9:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add n9jig to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lesson of the day: Go for the replay!

I have a path I take in my local grocery that takes me past the CoinStar for a quick peek. On the way in today it was dry so I continued on and caught up with the wife. After pushing the cart for her (I am not actually allowed to choose items at the store...) we checked out and I was able to walk past the CoinStar again. This time the reject bin was loaded!

I found over $2.00 in regular change plus a 2002 French 20 Euro Cent coin.

The last 3 times I have checked I have found coins in the bin. Hopefully it bodes well for the Lotto ticket I bought today.
Learn More...
United States
47724 Posts
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2017  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Anatidae32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today I found a dime and a quarter under the machine.
Learn More...
United States
47724 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5546 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2017  07:33 am  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't been looking UNDER...... but next time!
Learn More...
United States
47724 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2017  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have started looking under. In the store the other day I tried so hard to nonchalantly look under that I almost forgot to check the reject slot!

No luck yet.

Pillar of the Community
United States
968 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2017  11:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The CS machines in my area have towels and/or other item around them. Nothing is going under these machines.
United States
49 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2017  1:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hhb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been searching several coinstar machines here in north Mississippi for the past year or so...so far I've found a ton of clad coinage, some foreign coinage and a grand total of 4 silver Roosevelts and 1 silver GW quarter. I did get a silver dime in change from a gas station recently.
Learn More...
United States
47724 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
653 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2017  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hcmusicguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One very worn, beat up, and bent Ferdinand VII half or 1 Reale. Can't make out a date. A little smaller than a US dime.
Oldest circulation finds: Cent 1902; 3CN 1867; Nickel (Buffalo/no date); Dime 1924; Quarter 1940; Half 1944; Dollar 1922
Edited by hcmusicguy
08/17/2017 5:08 pm
Learn More...
United States
47724 Posts
Page: of 150 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.86 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05