Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

JFK Half Dollar Roll Hunters: Silver, proofs and other finds  

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 1530
Pillar of the Community
United States
639 Posts
 Posted 08/06/2017  8:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver Eagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Arby- great week

My two boxes yesterday yielded 1 40%.

Hopefully this week will be more productive!
Valued Member
United States
262 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2017  02:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add man2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One box produced a 68 tonight. It is slim picking these days. One out 1000 coins! I'll take it!
Learn More...
United States
44935 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2017  09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Last 4 boxes for the week, yielded me one 68, still had a awesome week. Wishing you all the best, until next week.

Quote:
My two boxes yesterday yielded 1 40%.

Quote:
One box produced a 68 tonight. It is slim picking these days. One out 1000 coins! I'll take it!
Nice finds!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1089 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2017  9:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Horrible start to this week, picked up 8 boxes today, 7 skunks, 1 lonely 67, One of my rolls contained 4 foreign coins, two Mexican coins 1 British 10 Pence, 1-2 Dollar Canadian Coin, and a No Cash Value Token. I don't have great hopes to salvage this week with only 4 boxes left in the week.
"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Valued Member
United States
158 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2017  10:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big7mag to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found 2 1964 and a 1967. Good luck all!
Learn More...
United States
44935 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2017  10:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Horrible start to this week, picked up 8 boxes today, 7 skunks, 1 lonely 67, One of my rolls contained 4 foreign coins, two Mexican coins 1 British 10 Pence, 1-2 Dollar Canadian Coin, and a No Cash Value Token. I don't have great hopes to salvage this week with only 4 boxes left in the week.
Well, at least you found something interesting, right?

It can only get better.

Quote:
Found 2 1964 and a 1967
Nice finds, Big7mag!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1089 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  12:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Jbuck you are 100% correct at least it was something, my last four boxes for the week all skunks. The teller had 5 CWR which yielded me 2-64's one of each and 1-68. Far short of 10 weekly goal. Just hope next week is better. I wish you all well and hope you all find a HUGE! silver score. May you all have an outstanding weekend. Until next week.
"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Valued Member
United States
262 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  02:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add man2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Like Arby96, I got stuck with a 1979 Balboa. If only it was a little older!
Valued Member
United States
287 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  3:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shotgung to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Took a box of $1's back today and ordered a box of halves. Will be here on Tuesday. Guess I'll have to wait till then.
My goal is to climb the 7 Summits
Learn More...
United States
44935 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
639 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2017  2:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver Eagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
4 boxes - 3 skunks and 1 40%. Slow going the past month, but always looking forward to what might be in the next box.

Happy hunting!
Valued Member
United States
230 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2017  8:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Webekin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pickup my 2 boxes for the 2 weeks. First box opened and 8 of 25 roll ends were marked with purple on the eagle shield. There was a 1992 S in very nice condition, also marked with the purple shields. Box 2 did not have any silver or keepers either. Living the dream. Webekin
Learn More...
United States
44935 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2017  12:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
First box opened and 8 of 25 roll ends were marked with purple on the eagle shield. There was a 1992 S in very nice condition, also marked with the purple shields.
Acetone will probably correct that.
United States
32 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2017  10:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joe11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Stopped by the bank to get a box of nickels, and they had 7 loose halves so I took those as well. No silver or other keepers, but of the 7 coins, SIX were 1983's. I'm sure the odds of getting that date distribution are quite high.
Valued Member
United States
287 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2017  11:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shotgung to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm sure the odds of getting that date

Pretty high
Picked up 2 boxes of nickels today as well
My goal is to climb the 7 Summits
Edited by shotgung
08/14/2017 11:20 am
Page: of 1530 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05