Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar finds! (Including bank counters and other machines)  

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 176
Pillar of the Community
United States
1154 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2018  11:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Does anyone really want their MTV now?

"My MTV", from the 80's and 90's, yes I do. What they're offering now, nope.
Learn More...
United States
52132 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2018  11:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds, Pancake!

You understand it, nfine.
Valued Member
United States
87 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  01:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last Afternoons, I went to the coinstar at Kroger and Jewel-Osco that is reject tray has 1929 Wheat Cents and $1.16 Extra Money.

HAPPY HUNTING!
Learn More...
United States
52132 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  08:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Last Afternoons, I went to the coinstar at Kroger and Jewel-Osco that is reject tray has 1929 Wheat Cents and $1.16 Extra Money.
Nice bonus in your free money!
Valued Member
United States
208 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  10:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gratefuldad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pancake is killing it!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3963 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  3:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Found a 1961 Washington quarter today in the reject bin local coinstar.
Two weeks ago found a 1 Spain Euro and a 200 peso Republic of Colombia on top of the counter coinstar.
Learn More...
United States
52132 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  5:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds, bpoc1!
Valued Member
United States
494 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  8:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add santafeboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Long dry spell on silver until today found a 1963 Roosevelt
Valued Member
United States
92 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  11:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Super nice find Pancake Congrats.
Pillar of the Community
United States
832 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  11:15 pm  Show Profile   Check 999fine's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 999fine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This thread is becoming my favorite!
Still trying to complete my Dansco 7000.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5583 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2018  01:43 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Lyrics from an old Dire Straits song...

Yes, I got that.

I went to a rarely visited supermarket today and caught a young lady unloading coins into the machine. I really tried to make my visit last longer for what I needed and not act like a creep, but she took way too long and was checking the reject bin, so I gave up.
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."
-Carl Sagan

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Learn More...
United States
52132 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2018  09:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Long dry spell on silver until today found a 1963 Roosevelt
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
716 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2018  10:03 am  Show Profile   Check shotgung's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add shotgung to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
act like a creep

I feel guilty looking through the reject bins even if no one is standing there!
My goal is to climb the 7 Summits
Valued Member
United States
97 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2018  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mvl9591 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2002 $5 Bank of Guyana "sugar cane"
Learn More...
United States
52132 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2018  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
2002 $5 Bank of Guyana "sugar cane"
Nice find!
Page: of 176 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.51 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05