Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Eye Candy Corner: Post Your Toned Coins!  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 200
Learn More...
United States
48557 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  2:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I don't post often... but then again, it takes me awhile to find toned gold! This just arrived today...
Worth the wait for something nice!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1821 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1968 Switzerland
1 franken
( Copper-nickel)

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
18947 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  4:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jwitten - Most unusual, congrats.
"You can't fool all the people all the time - others would like a chance."

Learn More...
United States
48557 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  5:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking good, Dorado.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1821 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  8:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ jbuck

Quote:
Looking good, Dorado

Thanks
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1821 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  8:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1965 France
20 centimes.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1661 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  11:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can't forget about this thread. This is a new acquisition.

Hi, my name is MikeF and I suffer from Seated dollar fever. Starting a twelve step program next week.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1784 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2017  12:22 am  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This 1898 Victoria Half Crown came in the mail today.

Paul Bulgerin
Learn More...
United States
48557 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2017  09:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Can't forget about this thread. This is a new acquisition.
Oh, hello!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2355 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2017  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, that "scratch" is actually a die crack.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1821 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2017  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1967 Canada
10 cents
(1867-1967)

Valued Member
Uruguay
196 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2017  8:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cara to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have you ever seen a copper-nickel coin with a pink tone?

It's the only one I've seen and always caught my eye.

France
10 francs 1948

Pillar of the Community
United States
7301 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2017  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No big deal. Might crack it out and spend it.

Full Pics of my Toned Avatar...
http://goccf.com/t/240873

Member: SSDC, ANA, PCGS, NGC, CAC
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1784 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2017  9:50 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
An 1867 Three Cent Nickel won at an eBay auction. The seller said it was "damaged" because it had been kept in an envelope and changed color.

Paul Bulgerin
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
234 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2017  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bd251 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Recently photographed some coins for the "around the world" thread and thought this one might fit nicely in this thread too.
Pakistan 1 paisa 1961

Page: of 200 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05