Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I'm baaack after a sudden, short and unexpected hiatus!  

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6369 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2017  8:13 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Back!!
Signature:
Sign Here
X ____________________________
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5656 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2017  02:12 am  Show Profile   Check CoinMasters's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CoinMasters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back. It's been like an empty space here my friend. Glad you're back. I guess one day we'll all be on the flip side and see each other face to face. For now though it's good to hang around here.
Beauty is in the eye of the holder
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Coins-Paper...rne0&_sop=10
I am not always correct so please understand what I say is my opinion.
Pillar of the Community
7813 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2017  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
back! I join all who are glad you are on the road to a full recovery.
Member SSDC
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2465 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2017  2:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fight? I didn't even see the hockey game!

Congrats on doing well.

I would also collect chocolate coins, except for that one problem.

ANA # 3189614
Pillar of the Community
United States
4798 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2017  05:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHuntingDrew to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've returned too. Good to see the fellow ohioian back on the forums.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/coinhuntingdrew
Notable finds: 1983 DDR cent, 1984 DDO cent, 1999 WAM, 2000 D capped die nickel.
19 years old, CRHing since 2004
Future plans? Going to college and studying criminal justice, business, and/or economics. Also plan to go to Police Academy, but I'm still debating.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3110 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2018  9:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCentsLady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am late to your post because of my absence (sorry). I am so glad that you are back to doing what you enjoy and hopefully things are still on a positive path with your recovery. I was really missing you and your wisdom on the posts and said many a prayer that you were Okay.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3582 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  11:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cant thank you guys enough, very kind words! CC prayer is a powerful thing, that was extremely kind of you! I am still doing fantastic they monitor things closely, no regression. They want to see few more series of scans before they will say I'm in remission is how I understand it. I'm in a trial so will be in treatment for 2 years regardless which I'm actually happy about. Prior results of 2 year patients on this med are extremely positive
Pillar of the Community
United States
3446 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  11:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
back.

So glad to hear things are getting better!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5222 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  01:56 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's certainly good news, Slam Man!

We are all wishing/praying/hoping for the best for you and yours.
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."
-Carl Sagan

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
7813 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  07:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is great news Slamn!
Member SSDC
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2797 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back! Glad your fight has been successful, it takes a toll but you can emerge from it strong. And you sound strong.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05