Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2018 ASE Proof - January 4th, 2018  

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
4679 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2018  8:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine is supposed to be here Saturday

- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3461 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2018  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bought one at the FUN show on Saturday.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7845 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2018  11:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice, Debrajc. Have you stashed it away in your CAPS album yet?
Valued Member
United States
87 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  01:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mr1030 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my two today (Friday).
Pillar of the Community
United States
3461 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  10:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@CelticKnot....

I actually bought one at the FUN show last weekend.
It was the only purchase I made there.
I just couldn't get focused on what I wanted to buy!
And no, it's still here sitting in the box inside the bag the mint gave out with a purchase.
Valued Member
United States
392 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  11:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cuzzx to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ordered mine and it came in thursday, marked the box what it is and have not opened.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4679 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine came in yesterday - beautiful as normal.

- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7845 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  11:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I always look forward to the this release. Need to buy a few more capsules for my CAPS to accommodate the past couple years' offerings.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3461 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  11:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had a little time this morning to post a couple of pics......

The first one they handed me had a little mark on the front so I asked for another one. This one looks pretty good!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3947 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice
United States
26 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ty88ty2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That coin is amazing...
Valued Member
United States
398 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  12:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kurrykid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That coin looks awesome. Looks like the price went up this year...weren't they $53.95 the past couple years?
Valued Member
United States
121 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  3:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
a day or two late, but I got mine today. nice.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3947 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  3:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That coin looks awesome. Looks like the price went up this year...weren't they $53.95 the past couple years?

http://goccf.com/t/304399
Valued Member
United States
121 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Kurrykid

yep, $55.95
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05