Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

ATB Five Ounce Silver Coins  

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 270
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3945 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2018  12:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SD Bullion is $7/puck cheaper with $7 shipping so one comes out the same but if you are buying more than one you can save some cash

$98.63 (any quantity) vs $105.65 (for 1-9)
Pillar of the Community
United States
675 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2018  08:05 am  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, not all is lost regarding Clark becoming the new No. 1 - its Jan07 sales figure is 14,494 which is 345 FEWER than it was on Dec31. A lot of dealer returns by the looks of it...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3945 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2018  08:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmmm....this is now back to being interesting. Back on sale on the 5th.

Lower numbers as of the 7th. No way they processed 345 returns AFTER the back on sale day...they would have had to be returned while they were still "currently unavailable" to be included in the Sunday report

...and that would be enough to have "over 100" available again without any additional minting.

I'm putting "back to boring" on hold for now.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3945 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2018  4:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I should add that there are only 229 Clark P's left which definitely goes with the above theory
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7841 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2018  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The lower the better.
Pillar of the Community
United States
675 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  06:58 am  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There are currently 37 Ellis Island P pucks back in stock - probably your last chance...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3945 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  2:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I should add that there are only 229 Clark P's left which definitely goes with the above theory

Make that zero
Pillar of the Community
United States
675 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  6:38 pm  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, that was quick! There were more than 100 in stock a few hours ago.

And, Fort Moultrie is now showing as "sold out".
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3945 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  07:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's about time for that Moultrie.

It will be an interesting ride for the Clark P....
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3945 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2018  07:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There were two Clarks available this AM
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3945 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2018  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
14,789 new numbers....and new key to the series
Pillar of the Community
United States
959 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do you think the GRC puck is sold out already?
Pillar of the Community
United States
675 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
^
It most likely is, but the odd one may become available again. This usually happens in the wee morning hours (ET).
SP70 graded ones are still available on eBay for decent prices. I was tempted when MCM put a couple more PCGS graded ones on sale for $229.95, but decided against it.
I don't think this one will reach the heights of Hawaii and Acadia. I'm from Indiana and have to admit that I haven't heard of this NP before...! I've heard of Hawaii and Acadia though... ;)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3945 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  2:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It most likely is, but the odd one may become available again

Yup...bought a couple more yesterday

Mint can't make any more 2016 coins
Pillar of the Community
United States
959 Posts
 Posted Today  8H 34M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I picked up a couple more GRC P pucks this morning, figured it would be a good investment if they turn out to be the lowest mintage. They weren't available any longer after I grabbed the 2.
Page: of 270  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.78 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05