Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

ATB Five Ounce Silver Coins  

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 275
Pillar of the Community
United States
578 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2018  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Teach: Quick question; are the puck quantities you just posted for JUST the "P" pucks, or does it count both the "P" and "non-P" coins?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2018  06:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sticking my two cents in...the numbers are for the P puck from the Mint. The bullion versions are higher with two last year being the lowest since 2012 at 20k each

Quote:
Effigy Mounds National Monument..35,000

Frederick Douglass National Historic Site 20,000

Ozark National Scenic Riverways 20,000

Ellis Island (Statue of Liberty National Monument)40,000

George Rogers Clark National Historical Park 33,400
Total Sales 148,400
Pillar of the Community
United States
988 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2018  09:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have details on the weight of the package on my second order which is for just one GRC puck. It weighs the same as order #1. So it is safe to assume that the packages I will be receiving tomorrow and Saturday both contain one puck.The refund for my returned ASE (the one I requested for replacement) and the charge for one of the GRC pucks I ordered showed up on the CC statement today.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2018  2:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My two singles ordered yesterday have already shipped. Waiting on the order of four to follow.
(I know I said I ordered five but in checking I had two singles and one four puck order)

Both singles weigh in at 0.9 lbs
Edited by Foxwoods Man
02/08/2018 2:40 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2018  08:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A little birdie told me there were two more Clarks available this am...

...and I got an email from the Mint that my Pictured Rocks order has been accepted (sub)
Edited by Foxwoods Man
02/09/2018 08:47 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
578 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2018  12:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I bought my first "coin puck" today (I've bought lots of "hockey pucks" before). Got the Michigan ATB for $160 from the mint.

I hope I really-really like it when it comes in the mail. Otherwise, the price of silver will need to double for me to break even.
Pillar of the Community
United States
988 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2018  1:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think this new puck has a really good design. I will get one once the rest of my orders are completed.
Pillar of the Community
United States
988 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2018  3:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally received the other half of my 1/20 Mint order and it had a GRC puck inside the box. The coin looks good to me. I have one more coming tomorrow. Then I will try to order a 2018 proof ASE again with new Rock puck.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2018  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I've gotten more than a few of these "currently unavailable" Clarks and they all look great soooo I would assume they are not returns. The acid test will be next week when I have six more coming

They HAVE to be CC issues or from collectors of limited cerebral activity just changing their mind...REALLY limited brains since they have been selling for north of $200 in OGP AND with very few available (last sold at $205)

Only six listed right now in OGP...and a hint...in case you are inclined to sell one do NOT put it in as an auction...just list it at whatever you think is appropriate...unless you REALLY need the cash
Edited by Foxwoods Man
02/09/2018 3:38 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
988 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2018  3:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The price for the GRC - P puck should take off once they make the SOLD OUT official.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2018  4:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It will definitely be an interesting item to track.

Only issue is that if they keep releasing two here, eight here, one here it will take FOREVER to get that "Sold Out" status.

For every day they are "add to bag" items you can add two plus weeks more to "currently unavailable"
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2018  07:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There was one Clark available this am...
Edited by Foxwoods Man
02/10/2018 07:33 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4008 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2018  10:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Three remaining 2017 P pucks which are listed as available:

Douglas at 16,907
Ozark at 16,790
Effigy at 16,575

All three with over 100 left so all may exceed 17,000

Ellis is "currently unavailable" at 17,695
Clark is "currently unavailable" at 14,759

Clark has had at least 14 available this week...still should be around than 10 +/- left....eventually

Highest reported sales number for the Clark was 14,788 so there might be a tad more than that 10 +/-
Pillar of the Community
United States
585 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2018  10:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Three remaining 2017 P pucks which are listed as available:

Interesting. Thought about swooping in for an Ozark but settled on the new Pictured Rocks instead as I felt the design would translate better to a bigger surface.
Searching for most of the BU S-mint ATB Quarters via my want list.
Valued Member
United States
365 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  09:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ron6788 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure if anyone's posting their latest ATB buys here. This is mine. I'm having fun with these but some have gone way too high, like Yellowstone and Hawaiian Volcanoes.

Page: of 275 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.73 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05