Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Dime Roll Searching  

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 332
Learn More...
United States
46345 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2017  11:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
ive got 263 silvers so far this year.got 276 last year.
That is excellent!
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2017  8:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, jbuck

I went to Heartland Bank and Trust Company brought $100 Dimes. There are only one silver dimes was 1945 Mercury dimes.

HAPPY HUNTING!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4107 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2017  8:58 pm  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
About 4 months ago, decided to try another box, it had been a month since last skunk box of five in a row. Opened it up at the counter to make sure it was an old box. They were wrapped in plastic shrink wrap, the absolute best way to search dimes. Got real excited because there in first row saw the "whites" of two. Showed the pretty young lady how to spot them so to know how to set aside (hopefully for Me). Went home thinking I had a Motherlode...those were the only two in that box and the following two skunkers. My problem is, the bank won't take the rolled coins in, they are required to count the coins of each customer presented roll. I slit the sides with my knife and had no problem presenting them to be counted, for free, in their machine. Kinda stupid if you ask me, had 48 rolled dimes they would not have to pay the carrier for, save money, sheesh!

That or they really know just how shortchanged the boxes really are! Now who's the suckers...

FREE! Coin IDing For Dummies, Vol. 1 in PDF format!
Get your copy Today!
http://goccf.com/t/296596
Learn More...
United States
46345 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2017  11:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I went to Heartland Bank and Trust Company brought $100 Dimes. There are only one silver dimes was 1945 Mercury dimes.
One is better than none!
Valued Member
United States
371 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2017  9:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grime5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
up to 273 now.3 more to tie last year
Learn More...
United States
46345 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  11:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent! I see you getting more than three before the year is out.
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2017  10:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yesterday I went to Chase banks I pick up $250 Dimes boxes a founds 3 silvers and 2000S silver proofs.

Silvers

1952D
1961D

Proofs

2000S Silver Proof

HAPPY HUNTING!
Learn More...
United States
46345 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2017  12:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Yesterday I went to Chase banks I pick up $250 Dimes boxes a founds 3 silvers and 2000S silver proofs.
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
371 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2017  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grime5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
up to 275 now.one more to tie last year
Learn More...
United States
46345 Posts
Page: of 332 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05