Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Aussie Gold Finds  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 38
Pillar of the Community
Australia
957 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2015  03:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nuggethill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Will do mate I'll give you a bell
Harry
Australia
9 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2015  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PirateHooker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Harry ya old b-astard, how you going? Is your trip any closer?

You need to come out for a beer one arvo
Edited by PirateHooker
10/18/2015 7:45 pm
Pillar of the Community
Australia
957 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2015  12:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nuggethill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ran the trip passed the wife also the expenses car, caravan and the rest well she saw red and I'm still in the dog house oh well s--t happens.
I'll let you know about the beer.
Harry
Australia
9 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2015  9:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PirateHooker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That sucks mate!! I'm really sorry to hear that. Almost sounds like time to call a divorce lawyer
Pillar of the Community
Australia
957 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2016  03:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nuggethill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been collecting some lapidary machines(Saw/grinder,flat lap polisher, another grinder and a tumbler),
I need to cut some opal I found many years ago and polish some rocks,
also picked up a Garrett's pin pointer (orange pro)
and a high banker and pump,
now all I need is something to put them in (like a car and caravan).
LOL then I'll be off prospecting to sooth these itchy feet
Regards Harry
Harry
Australia
9 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2016  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PirateHooker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Shut up Harry.

You better not leave without having a beer with us first.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
957 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2016  01:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nuggethill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Drink ! I'm looking forward to mate,
Imagine my old car now colour it dark blue and that's what I'm driving,
So I'm getting very close to hitting the road.
regards Harry
Harry
Edited by nuggethill
02/02/2016 01:27 am
Pillar of the Community
Australia
957 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2016  09:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nuggethill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just installing the solar panels an the caravan and I'm gone
Harry
Valued Member
United States
252 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2016  4:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Webekin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Had my hip done 2004, and a knee 2014, and hunt on my own 2-3 times a week. Use a 5 gallion bucket to carry my stuff and help me get up.WEBEKIN
Pillar of the Community
Australia
957 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2016  05:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nuggethill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Webekin I use my pick though a bucket might be the go
heading back to the GT Monday towing the caravan

I'll post from there
cheers Harry
Harry
Pillar of the Community
Australia
957 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2016  02:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nuggethill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tried to post some nuggets but the image is to big so I'll resize them before the next post
Harry
Pillar of the Community
Australia
957 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2016  09:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nuggethill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My mate Allan found this a few years ago

thanks to Allan for letting me post it
regards Harry
Harry
Pillar of the Community
Australia
957 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2016  09:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nuggethill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just a few more photo's

I'll post the last one another day
Harry
Valued Member
United States
110 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2017  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CowboyB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great Thread and good Luck Harry hope you find that big one.
Valued Member
United States
107 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2017  06:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CrusaderVW to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good Lord, that's an awful lot of gold! Y'all are lucky, we'd never find that kinda stuff here in the Great State of Indiana.
Page: of 38 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05