Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Aussie Gold Finds  

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 37
Pillar of the Community
Australia
943 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2017  8:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nuggethill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks cowboy I'm glad you liked the thread and my last trip was for sapphires at Glen Innes
Gold can be found in every state here in Australia VW just need to walk over it
and this is the last photo of Allan's gold found in the Victorian Golden Triangle

also my next post I'll post one of my finds I found at Kingower back at the turn of the century

Harry
Edited by nuggethill
05/22/2017 9:01 pm
Valued Member
United States
214 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2017  10:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Webekin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had my left hip replaced back in 2004, and a knee in 2014, and I go alone since I started back in
December of 2014. Need to use the shovel to help me up sometimes, but it is excellent exercise. Webekin
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
1835 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2017  11:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Loving the pictures of the gold finds. Excellent nuggets.
Thanks for sharing, I pan and sluice but don't detect.
I may look into it now that I've seen these results.
Not sure there is good ground like that in Ozzie.
Tailings piles near old mines may be the only areas to
detect in Canada for natural nuggets. Maybe more in Yukon
or BC.

Gold
Edited by SilverDon
06/17/2017 11:28 am
Page: of 37 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.03 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05