Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

All members, post your most recent US Coin purchases!  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 386
Learn More...
United States
54815 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2018  12:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Picked this up to go with my Merc...
Makes a very nice pairing!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
24401 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2018  11:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found another upgrade to my Lincoln set yesterday. Not a very good pic (as usual), but a beautiful example with about 80% red.

"The value of something is what you can sell it for the same day you bought it."

Pillar of the Community
United States
2983 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2018  4:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CoinFrog - WOW!! Reverse picture please?

RB - unreal. That is red for the early Lincolns.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
24401 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2018  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is the reverse, but my horrid photography does no justice to this coin, about 80% bright red as noted.

"The value of something is what you can sell it for the same day you bought it."

Valued Member
United States
62 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2018  9:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jstav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like it!

Pillar of the Community
United States
2565 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2018  9:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinfrog - spectacular LWC!

jstav - could you provide some pics of that with better lighting? Just want to make sure it's not cleaned.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6404 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2018  10:21 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm liking the '46 DDR there Earle42!
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."
-Carl Sagan

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Valued Member
United States
62 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2018  11:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jstav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
the DDR is very cool, that is what made me want to post my 45 I just received. I don't think it is cleaned, seems lustrous, but here's another pic. Maybe a "slider" but that's ok.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
24401 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  1:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Could you show us a comparable reverse pic, please!

Valued Member
United States
62 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  3:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jstav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
24401 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2018  10:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That pic suggests wear on the breast, but it may be the lighting. Overall, I'd say it's probably AU.

Learn More...
United States
54815 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2018  10:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Found another upgrade to my Lincoln set yesterday. Not a very good pic (as usual), but a beautiful example with about 80% red.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2565 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2018  10:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jstav - Looks like an AU slider.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3133 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2018  10:51 am  Show Profile   Check Imthealphaomega's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Imthealphaomega to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will be posting quite a few coins I have been buying over the last 3 months for my graded type set. Be prepared to be drooling on quite a few of them.
Learn More...
United States
54815 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2018  11:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I will be posting quite a few coins I have been buying over the last 3 months for my graded type set. Be prepared to be drooling on quite a few of them.
Ready!
Page: of 386 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.06 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05