Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1995 Gold Proof Full Sovereign Coin Original Pkg

Primary Image

Description / Additional Images

UNOPENED 1995 Gold Proof Full Sovereign Coin

Original Royal Mint presentation case and I am presuming any literature intended, and COA are included.
Third portrait Queen Elizabeth ll on obverse and classic design St George and Dragon on reverse.
Is it Proof 69 ? Proof 70 ?
I don't know? I never saw the coin inside.
The Royal Mint issued only 7500 of these.
Weight 7.98 grams Contains 0.2354 of 1 Troy Oz Gold.
Here is a Generic image of the coin inside since I will keep it unopened.

This coin contains almost 1/4 troy ounce of gold.

Due to fluctuating precious metals spot prices, all sales are final.
Due to the value of these sets, I will pay full priority shipping costs and pay insurance to cover any loss in shipment and delivery.
You will need to sign for this when it arrives, it will not be delivered and simply left in your mailbox.

I can ship multiple sets together at actual cost, no fees.

Payment must be received within 7 days after listing ends in the form of U.S. Postal Money Orders.
I am not giving any money to Paypal for these, it is far less expensive to buy Postal Money Orders and a stamp.

These four listings are only available to US members with free shipping.
If anyone outside of the US is interested, we will need to talk about other terms and method of payment,
so if you are outside of the US, please contact me first before hitting that bid button.
Thank you all for your interest and business.

There are round stickers with information I put on the outer plastic long ago, it is not on the presentation case itself.

Payment Options

Postal Money Orders only from US members. Others outside of US must make agreeable arrangements with me to buy prior to bidding.

Bidding and Auction Information

This Listing has Ended.  

Seller Information
TheNickelGuy / 10.00
Ask a question
See other listings
Send to a friend
Starting bid: $459.00   Bid History
Current Bid: No bids made
Only members with 50 posts may
buy or place bids. Register now.
Bidding started:2/5/2012 2:11:41 PM
Bidding ended:2/12/2012 2:11:41 PM

Auction Categories

US Nickels (1)
 US Dollars (1)
 Canada (6)
 France (1)
 Germany (1)
 Ancient (10)

By using this service you agree to the following: Coin Community does not guarantee the validity of any publicly posted auction listed on this free service. Buyers and Sellers must deal directly with each other and not with Coin Community. Any purchases and sales resulting from auctions listed on this service are made at the risk of the seller and buyer and no claim shall be made against Coin Community. Coin Community reserves the right to refuse or delete any auction listing at any time for any reason.
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.08 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05