Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Spitting Roo

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1529 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2006  12:31 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add lim118 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Anyone here with one of this error coins

Pillar of the Community
Australia
641 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2006  3:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Yass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lim118

If you are talking about the 1st roo (the samllest) 'spitting' onto the back of the 2nd roo, then yes. I have two examples of this. I will have to scan them and post later.
Learn More...
7121 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2006  3:48 pm  Show Profile Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What is the year of the Spitting and boxing roos?
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1529 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2006  6:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lim118 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yass

quote:
Originally posted by lim118

If you are talking about the 1st roo (the samllest) 'spitting' onto the back of the 2nd roo, then yes. I have two examples of this. I will have to scan them and post later.

Yes....that is the one Yass....

I have posted the boxing roo in the other thread.
Australia
14 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2006  11:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Fulvio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
While we're at it, I picked up one with a leg cud the other day. Its buried right now, but I'll post more info when I dig it out. Can't recall if it was Roo 2 or 3.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
641 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2006  6:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Yass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rggoodie

What is the year of the Spitting and boxing roos?

My spitting roos are 1984. I have 2
Unfortunately, my scans are not worth putting up. I'll have to invest in a camera that can focus on something that close.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
American Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW Mintage
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.78 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05