Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Petro-Canada Collector card/Coin

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
636 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2009  9:25 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Dollar1948 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Does anybody here collect the Petro-Canada 2010 Olympic collector cards/coin?
I dont know why I started but I thought what the heck, I got the green metal box, and use the check list and everything.
Think theres a chance they will ever go up in value before I begin to collect Canada old age pension? Im 45 right now

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1082 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2009  11:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add WpgLwr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see them everytime I go in to pay for gas or smokes at every Petro-Can here in the city. They don't seem to be a big seller here at all. I check them out, though, hoping to find that mule...
Pillar of the Community
Canada
636 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2009  12:21 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dollar1948 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, I got one of the mules...let me see..not the one with the wheelchair basketball and the wrong olympic emblem, but the other one with the incorrect date...bobsledding or something like that?
I cant really remember right now..it will become a dust collector once the entire set has been issued.
Valued Member
Canada
351 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2009  03:27 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add snaz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wait.... mule? tell me more!
I bought 4 with petro points.
Now.... I tried cracking one out of the holder..... BAD idea!
Valued Member
Canada
185 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2009  07:27 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add timotay01 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm collecting them, using my petro points to get em. I beleive the one to get is 2007alpine skiing. The mule is the 2008alpine, but I beleive there are less of the 2007.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
597 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2009  08:51 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add IBGolden to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
wait.... mule? tell me more!
snaz

Discussed further here. VVV
http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/...PIC_ID=41107
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1082 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2009  11:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add WpgLwr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think I would go after those holders with anything less than tinsnips or a Dremel, and even then, carefully...
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05