Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hello from MA

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
62 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2011  02:16 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add crownman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Hello everyone! I have been on here for a little while as a guest and have learned a lot so I'm becoming a member. I have always had an interest in coins but didn't go out of my way to build a collection until recently. As a young boy, I had a much bigger interest in comics. Go ahead, laugh now, but my Captain America collection will put anyone's to shame!

After comics and still prior to coins was my interest in Exonumia, specifically So-Called Dollars, but that was short lived after I discovered world crowns! I am lucky to have a coin dealer located right in my town less than 5 miles from my house! I now have a Dansco 7010 album I'm trying to fill, but with 48 holes it will take a long time. Right now trying to complete a WWII US type set in MS63 or higher is my main goal...only a handful of Washington's away.

I know on here I will learn a lot and maybe someday I'll even teach someone a thing or two about a thing or two!

Pillar of the Community
United States
3339 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2011  10:01 am  Show Profile Check rachums107's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to this here community.
Any questions just ask.
"Once you free your mind about a concept of harmony and music being correct, you can do whatever you want. So, nobody told me what to do, and there was no preconception of what to do."
-Giovanni Giorgio (Giorgio Moroder)

Silver War nickels found: 97
Oldest CRH find-1897 V-Nickel
Ignorance is bliss...but knowledge is power.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
2794 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2011  2:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Peter THOMAS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
G'day & welcome.
I like the Crowns too.

Peter
Pillar of the Community
United States
1418 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2011  7:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tumbleweedtrumpet to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
1064 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2011  7:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add JackB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome aboard, ...Jack from LOWELL
Learn More...
United States
21467 Posts
 Posted 04/11/2011  3:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!
Jbuck! ... Coin Collector since 1978 ... Learn more about my current avatar and my previous one.

Did you know that our members sell on eBay? Click Here to see CCF member eBay Sales!

Did you know that there is a better way to search eBay for the coins you want? Click Here for the CCF eBay Search Engine!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSWCoins - We Love CoinsSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05