Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Anyone want a 2006P non Mag?

Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5
Pillar of the Community

Canada
889 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2011  3:11 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Smallcentguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Here's one if you like......it will be interesting to see if anyone steps up........

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CANADA-ONE-...em19cb76941b

Pillar of the Community
Canada
902 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2011  5:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add littlemoney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
larylary is looking to sell his 66. Must be hard times.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
834 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2011  7:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add swrbxxx to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If I knew this was the case I would have tried to get that ms-66 off of him
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1316 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2011  10:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So....he did get a 66 off of Pierre as well!
He's trying to put $500 in his pocket.
I hope he gets what he is asking.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1316 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2011  10:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am confused! Please, someone answer this question!

Why is Lary selling off the rarer 2006 P Non Magnetics and keeping all of the 2006 No P No Logo's?

It just doesnt make sense!
Pillar of the Community
613 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2011  12:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add danlos9551 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe he was buying them for someone, who has either stopped, or backed off a deal...

Pillar of the Community
Canada
902 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2011  12:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add littlemoney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Why is Lary selling off the rarer 2006 P Non Magnetics and keeping all of the 2006 No P No Logo's?

Good question darryldarryl
Pillar of the Community
Canada
834 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2011  2:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add swrbxxx to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It makes no sense to me, why, maybe he knows something we all dont.
Larylary is probably sitting on easily 50 No P No logo Magnetic 2006's
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1316 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2011  9:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He is so caught up on the no p no logo magnetics!
Just a thought swrbxxx...why dont you offer him your other no p no logo magnetics and ohhh lets say 50 bucks to lary and see if he bites on it!
Edited by darryldarryl
12/04/2011 9:46 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
902 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2011  3:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add littlemoney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lary has not too many offers yet.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
834 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2011  4:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add swrbxxx to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I only have 12 left, maybe ill throw the bait out there, see if he bites.
It still blows my mind he paid 1225$ for that MS-64 only to trade me a few weeks later
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1316 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2011  6:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lary really has my head spinning on this one.
He definately marchs to the beat of a different drummer!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
902 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2011  1:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add littlemoney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Offers are pouring in. Lary has had his first 2 official ones & who know's how many under the table ones.

Update gone: $2750
Edited by littlemoney
12/10/2011 6:52 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1316 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2011  9:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thats good news for anyone who owns one of these babies!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
834 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2011  10:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add swrbxxx to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
After seeing that the 66 sold for that much
Ive been thinking maybe putting up my 64
Only having .22 cents invested I could pull a nice profit
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1316 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2011  09:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Either Larys deal fell through or he has another MS 66.
Its listed in a auction format with a reserve and a buy it now price of $2750.
Someone should ask him if it is the same coin.
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.14 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05