Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Todays $3.96 Ebay Purchases!

Previous Page | Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4
Valued Member
Canada
174 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2012  10:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chris86 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, you can't get a better deal than this!
8 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  01:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dogchow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All that stuff that you bought are likely all fake anyway. Bet that $100 bill is one of the many counterfeits that were created and that is why nobody bid you up on it.
Edited by dogchow
01/23/2012 01:47 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
834 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  10:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add swrbxxx to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well my coin/bullion dealer who bought the bill off of me for $100 face didn't seem to have a problem taking it in.
Now go back under your bridge dogchow :)
Valued Member
United States
458 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  11:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add SilverCoinBoi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
LOL^
Pillar of the Community
Canada
970 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2012  11:00 pm  Show Profile Check Bm0ney's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Bm0ney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am jealous of your coins for 99 cents but $100 bill. Awesome.
"A 3rd class ride is better than 1st class walking." B$:)
"Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it" (George Jung)
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9161 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2012  05:34 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$100 for 99 cents..... That's inflation for ya!

Congratulations!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1727 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2012  10:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add coincollect1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1610 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2012  11:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Apollo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
On 05-Jan-12 at 21:02:02 EST, seller added the following information:

Don't miss out on the AWESOME COIN GIVEAWAY COMING THIS EASTER ... Just keep checking out my bunny/rabbit coin pages for details ... I gave away a massive amount of coins, including several silver coin sets for 99 cents on Xmas Eve!

On his pages is written this. Let's keep our eyes peeled guys!
Edited by Apollo
01/29/2012 11:00 am
Valued Member
United States
304 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2012  1:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add SPQR to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I too have bought from this seller..a nice 1971 nickel dollar, two 2010 loonies, a 2010 half... and he threw in a boreal forest loonie and a poppy quarter.
For TWO DOLLARS!I got $4.75 face for $2 and free shipping.
I don't expect those kind of deals all the time, but I WILL be buying from him again.
Edited by SPQR
02/02/2012 1:25 pm
8 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  1:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dogchow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well my coin/bullion dealer who bought the bill off of me for $100 face didn't seem to have a problem taking it in.
Now go back under your bridge dogchow :)

Wow! What a complete loser and fake collector you are buying something for 99 cents and then selling it for $100 shortly afterwards. Boy you got some very low morals especially considering you knew it was a counterfeit bill and still took advantage of the dealer by selling it to them.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
834 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  1:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add swrbxxx to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dogchow,

How was the winter under that bridge? The warm weather must have brought out the trolls early this year :)
Valued Member
United States
206 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  1:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MorganDude26 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
O.O
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1727 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  4:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add coincollect1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
dogchow? really.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
606 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  4:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add collectall to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have you seen the $100.00 bill?
I resized it and had a good long look!
IT SURE DOESN'T LOOK FAKE TO ME!
That was a fantastic "Honest" score swrbxxx

Not to mention the other good stuff.
Makes all of us want to pay more attention.
Edited by collectall
03/30/2012 4:37 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2224 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2012  4:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add coppernickeldaddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds to me like this is a seller that really enjoys doing good things for people around the holidays. The world needs more people like that. I would give this seller all of the business that he could handle; he's one of the few "good guys".
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Shop at PDS Coins!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05