Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Huge coin sale Collector coins form all over

Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5471 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  09:07 am Show Profile Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

OK Folks New year means new direction. This year I fully intend to divest myself of as many of my duplicate and or non core coins as possible
I will start all silver at melt and all other coins at at least half numismedia FMV for US coins and at least half of Krause 2003 prices for world coins.

I will list here first before other venues.

What I need to know is what you want you folks want?
I have tones of common date material.
Partial collections of just about every US series
But most of all I have plenty of dark side material.

These are all fairly common coins and easy to pick up hence the low start prices.
If you want something a little higher end or semi key then let me know and if I have one I'll do the SAP test on it and maybe add it tot the auction pile

These will be 3 day auctions as I don't know when I'm going back offshore.

So everyone please posts your requests here and If I have it I'll put it up..

Shipping will be at cost but I'll cover delivery confirmation and insurance on larger orders.
I Land in Houston in about 7 hrs and hope to have some requests to work on tonight.

Richard Barnes www.mycoins.us
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Coins for trade
http://www.mycoins.us/Trade/CCFtrades.htm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2086 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  09:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lincolns, Indians, Buffalo, Standing Liberty, & Washington........
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5471 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  09:23 am  Show Profile Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OK will list some this evening. you want single coins or partial sets listed?
Coins for trade
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2104 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  09:54 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chris12018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lincolns 09s vdb 14d 22 no d, Indians, Buffalo, Any Standing Liberty's, Peace & Morgan.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5471 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  09:59 am  Show Profile Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Its nice to have dreams chris12018 I'll put up some some of the above.. but don't have the keys in the Lincoln series
Coins for trade
Pillar of the Community
United States
2086 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  10:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Singles of course. :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
719 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  11:29 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add OneBowl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
7070 US Type coins. Any CC Seated Lib Motto Halfs?
Pillar of the Community
United States
501 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  12:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Billie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
BU / AU Lincoln wheats, Common Indians, Worn Morgans, NGC slabbed Jeffersons, And interested in probably any US Silver coinage. (of course)
Pillar of the Community
United States
518 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  3:07 pm  Show Profile Check BLUESZONE's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BLUESZONE to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm working on Peace dollars. Still need half of them, 21,24s,26d,27pds,28ps,34ds,35ps
Pillar of the Community
United States
507 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  3:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 3stooges to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Put me down for smaller silver (Merc dimes, 3 pence, Dutch 10 cents, etc.) priced at around melt. I also like Mexican .720 fine 20 and 50 centavos and pesos. In the small silver, I'll take dozens and hundreds.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2104 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  4:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chris12018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Its nice to have dreams chris12018 I'll put up some some of the above.. but don't have the keys in the Lincoln series

It's always worth a try. You never know.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1549 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  4:30 pm  Show Profile Check KenKat's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
BU or high AU Lincoln's pre-1929 (along with half of the rest of the board it seems!) - especially branch mints

Seated Half with Motto in XF or AU

Bust Dime in high VF or XF
My 7070 US Type Set
My 7100 Lincoln Cent Set (pics a little out of date - ok, really out of date...)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5471 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  7:17 pm  Show Profile Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First couple of auctions will be going up soon.
After my computer has finished going through all the updates it has missed the last few weeks
Coins for trade
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1618 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  7:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
darkside...something a little higher end

Do you have any pre-1900 Sweden, Norway, Denmark, England, Scotland, France, Poland, Belgium?
Or any pre-1800 Europe?

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5471 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  7:57 pm  Show Profile Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Do you have any pre-1900 Sweden, Norway, Denmark, England, Scotland, France, Poland, Belgium?
Or any pre-1800 Europe?

Somewhere yes I'll go searching tomorrow between honey does...
Coins for trade
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1618 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2011  8:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
cool thanks!
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSWCoins - We Love CoinsAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW Mintage
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.05 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05