Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

anyone interested in decimal notes

Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10
Pillar of the Community

Australia
829 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2012  05:29 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Ausjack to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Just wondering if anyone is interested in decimal notes?

cheers

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5063 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2012  05:44 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
paper or that plastic rubbish
Aim to Enjoy life. You only get one shot at it
Valued Member
Australia
252 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2012  06:30 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tiddyathome to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love them all. Paper and Poly. I have some special ones in both
Pillar of the Community
Australia
643 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2012  06:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MobOfRoos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah I love notes too. The paper ones especially as they bring back memories of when I as growing up.

The polymer ones don't have the same charm but they have been around for less than 20 years so give them time.

I also think that in the long term notes are the better investment. People tend to spend them rather than keep them and they are also quite fragile, especially the paper ones.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
829 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2012  06:51 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ausjack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
with one more post tiddyathome, well done mate I'll start the party now

Rubbish sorry trout
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5063 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2012  07:01 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ok AJ the offer has now gone down to half a pig
Looks like the goat and a chook could out bid me
Aim to Enjoy life. You only get one shot at it
Edited by trout1105
01/16/2012 07:03 am
Pillar of the Community
Australia
829 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2012  07:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ausjack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nah nah I'll hav a arf..arf is better than none or so they say
Valued Member
Australia
258 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2012  04:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add joshtammi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ive got a few $100 test notes :) and some AA's from the 90's but Ausjack has a much nicer collection:P
Valued Member
Australia
243 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2012  05:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add enoilgam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been planning on putting a type set of paper decimal notes. So far all I've got is the $1, $2, $5 and the $100. Hopefully I will add the remaining few sometime later this year.
My CCF Gallery

Collecting since 2004
Pillar of the Community
Australia
829 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2012  05:30 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ausjack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nothin wrong with that enoilgam, it sounds like a great start and hopefully someone from the CCF team can help you out

Thanks Josh but you win hands down on coins mate I just loved your collection and I think a few members would apperciate seeing some more of your coins, that's if you'd be kind enough to put some more pics up please, when you've got time mate even if it's just the little silver one in the box..you know the one Mate I'd love to tell everone about some of the suff you have but I don't want to ruin the surprise

Edited by Ausjack
01/25/2012 05:41 am
Valued Member
Australia
100 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2012  10:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add In2Fish2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah AJ, I collect coins and all Aussie notes especially Poly 1st and last issue along with all test notes.

I've just been offered 11 consecutive X $100 AA 08's at face. Not sure if they would be a good investment but I'm still thinking about it.

Valued Member
Australia
312 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2012  7:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ADMISLSE to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have to put limited resource into only one expensive hobby, just Australian Coin it is too much for me, can't afford extra one, lol
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1587 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2012  8:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add appleangel07 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I collect decimal paper & polymer,not so much these days as funds are a problem,also collect pre decimal but I do have a fairly extensive collection,the 1988 ten dollar polymer are a favourite.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1587 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2012  9:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add appleangel07 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Actually can anyone give me the 2012 book value for 2007 DA last prefix $50 notes UNC. Thanks in advance.
Edited by appleangel07
01/31/2012 9:18 pm
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2012  9:43 pm  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maccas 2012 has $165
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1587 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2012  02:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add appleangel07 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cheers
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.19 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05