Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Polar Bear $ 20 for $ 20

Previous Page | Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14
Valued Member
Canada
226 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  12:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dodola to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks vinnycoin.

the code is free for letter mail shipping, not work for xpresspost, but it is ok with me. I can wait for letter mail. thanks again for the free shipping code.
Valued Member
423 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  3:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add realpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the heads up Amaths and Canadian-Banknotes. For sure going to order some tonight!
Valued Member
Canada
328 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  6:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add timnic44 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i must also thank vinnycoin. The code worked for me. As I am not in a hurry to receive the coins, it's better to have the cost of shipping in my pocket. Thanks
Previously Banned Member
107 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  7:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add coinvet to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I expect that these will also sell close to double face value as soon as the mint sells out. It is amazing how this series caught on, especially when there were so many comments about the first coin in the series.
Canada
44 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  7:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CoinCanuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone!
Hope the coins look better in hand than on the website.

Happy Hunting!
Coincanuck
Valued Member
423 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  7:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add realpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you go to the RCM website though this link you'll see C_C's review is being used by the mint in the bottom right hand corner.
http://www.mint.ca/store/product/co...1&lang=en_CA

It is a great design... looking forward to getting one in hand.
Edited by realpenny
01/30/2012 7:23 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1716 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  8:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add canadian_coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wish I had some kickbacks...
Pillar of the Community
Canada
821 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  8:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add SilverBug to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
the polar bear may be heavily frosted because it seems it's the trend of this year...
Valued Member
423 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  8:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add realpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
^^^ The frosting seemed alright with this series, in some other series of coins it is a problem.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
663 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  8:26 pm  Show Profile Check qbvbsite's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add qbvbsite to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my 3 coins ordered :)...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1716 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  8:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add canadian_coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, when the heavy frost is applied where there is no detail (i.e. on a flat surface) then that's probably OK.

Still, IMO the coin would look even better with a finer grit size.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1380 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  8:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my 3 and used the code for no tax and free shipping. thanks guys.
Valued Member
Canada
226 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  8:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dodola to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mint Vancouver Downtown Store is selling this Polar Bear Coin Now. Everyone is limited to buy 3 at the store.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
4358 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  8:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice looking coin.

Does anyone else have there's?
Want to Buy: PCGS Graded 1878-S Morgan dollar (PO-01)
Edited by Canadian-Banknotes
01/30/2012 8:59 pm
Valued Member
423 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2012  11:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add realpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the pictures. The flash caught the different coin finishes I take it?
Can't wait to get mine and see it for myself.
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Shop at PDS Coins!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.8 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05