Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 Buy / Sell / Trade | 250 Posts to Sell | 50 Posts to Buy
 Post Your Numismatic Want Lists Here

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

AmericanaMafia's Wantlist Walking Halves, Dimes & Comm for $

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Americanamafia
Pillar Of The Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2012  6:32 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Hello all I am looking to finish my walking liberty set and of course like everyone else I need the hard ones. The dates I want are

1921 D, S
1920 D
1916 P, S

I also need the following Merc Dimes

1938 S
1931 S
1930 S
1925 D
1917 D
1916 P

I am looking for circulated examples with a minimum of G6. Although all grades considered. I have gotten most of my set from other members, so hopefully I can finish it out.

I also need these Comm Dollars in UNC and OGP

1996 Ten, Row, HJ, Wheelchair
2001 Buffalo

Thanks All!

Edited by Americanamafia
10/25/2012 4:44 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2012  7:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any takers?
Pillar Of The Community
1283 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2012  8:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add throwbackid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are you looking for any barbers in general?
Pillar Of The Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2012  9:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No not really just diffrent dates / mm I only have a few let me know what you have.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1996 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2012  09:23 am  Show Profile Check trdhrdr007's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trdhrdr007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I have most of the WLHs you need. I'm going out of town tomorrow & have put my inventory in secure storage. I'll leave myself a note to check when I get it back Monday.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2012  6:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That would be great shoot me an email when you get back.

Anyone else?
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1996 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2012  12:46 pm  Show Profile Check trdhrdr007's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trdhrdr007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I looked over what I had & it didn't match what I remembered. I either sold some things & forgot or have another stash somewhere I'm forgetting about. I'll check my display case at the antique mall next time I go up there. I do have a few of the WLH you wanted but they might not meet your grade criteria. Here's what I have with my best guess at grades:

1919-S strong G-4, possibly G-6
1920-D G-4
1929-D VG-10
1921 AG-3
1921 G-4, looks like it may have been dipped in the past

Let me know if you are interested & I'll work out prices. My photo skills are pretty marginal but I can supply pics if needed.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2012  10:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM replied
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1996 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2012  08:34 am  Show Profile Check trdhrdr007's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trdhrdr007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your PM went to my junk box & I didn't notice it until I was hitting the delete button. I immediately sent you another PM but haven't heard back. I don't know if you didn't get it or haven't had a chance to respond. Let me know if you are interested & I'll try not to delete my junk mail box without a close look.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2012  6:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM replied through here, I sent another email I guess it got junked again.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2012  4:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Payment sent! Anyone got anything else?
Valued Member
United States
421 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2012  5:56 pm  Show Profile Check david29's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add david29 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pm sent
Pillar Of The Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2012  8:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM replied
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.$20 Pure Silver Coin - Candy Cane Proof with Murano GlassCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified Vams   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05