Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

AmericanaMafia's Wantlist Walking Halves, Dimes & Comm for $

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2012  6:32 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Hello all I am looking to finish my walking liberty set and of course like everyone else I need the hard ones. The dates I want are

1921 D, S
1920 D
1916 P, S

I also need the following Merc Dimes

1938 S
1931 S
1930 S
1925 D
1917 D
1916 P

I am looking for circulated examples with a minimum of G6. Although all grades considered. I have gotten most of my set from other members, so hopefully I can finish it out.

I also need these Comm Dollars in UNC and OGP

1996 Ten, Row, HJ, Wheelchair
2001 Buffalo

Thanks All!

Edited by Americanamafia
10/25/2012 4:44 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2012  7:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any takers?
Pillar of the Community
1283 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2012  8:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add throwbackid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are you looking for any barbers in general?
Pillar of the Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2012  9:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No not really just diffrent dates / mm I only have a few let me know what you have.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2033 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2012  09:23 am  Show Profile Check trdhrdr007's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trdhrdr007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I have most of the WLHs you need. I'm going out of town tomorrow & have put my inventory in secure storage. I'll leave myself a note to check when I get it back Monday.
Pillar of the Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2012  6:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That would be great shoot me an email when you get back.

Anyone else?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2033 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2012  12:46 pm  Show Profile Check trdhrdr007's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trdhrdr007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I looked over what I had & it didn't match what I remembered. I either sold some things & forgot or have another stash somewhere I'm forgetting about. I'll check my display case at the antique mall next time I go up there. I do have a few of the WLH you wanted but they might not meet your grade criteria. Here's what I have with my best guess at grades:

1919-S strong G-4, possibly G-6
1920-D G-4
1929-D VG-10
1921 AG-3
1921 G-4, looks like it may have been dipped in the past

Let me know if you are interested & I'll work out prices. My photo skills are pretty marginal but I can supply pics if needed.
Pillar of the Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2012  10:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM replied
Pillar of the Community
United States
2033 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2012  08:34 am  Show Profile Check trdhrdr007's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trdhrdr007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your PM went to my junk box & I didn't notice it until I was hitting the delete button. I immediately sent you another PM but haven't heard back. I don't know if you didn't get it or haven't had a chance to respond. Let me know if you are interested & I'll try not to delete my junk mail box without a close look.
Pillar of the Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2012  6:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM replied through here, I sent another email I guess it got junked again.
Pillar of the Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2012  4:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Payment sent! Anyone got anything else?
Valued Member
United States
422 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2012  5:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add david29 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pm sent
Pillar of the Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2012  8:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM replied
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSWCoins - We Love CoinsSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW Mintage
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.58 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05