Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A very special thank you for going above and beyond

Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community

Australia
829 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2012  06:02 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Ausjack to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

This post is for special thanks to members that go above and beyond the call so could we please keep this post for this purpose..thank you

My first special thanks goes to trout..what a man, fantastic bloke and even though I hang it on him he's just such good value and I owe him big time for giving me a really nice flashback..THANKS MATE, your the best

Pillar of the Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2012  9:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i have to agree completely, the people in this forum are an awesome bunch, almost like family, bit of a stir at times but always there with helpful advice. actually im gobsmacked at the friendliness, I only hope I can return the good deeds that have been offered to me somewhere down the track
Pillar of the Community
Australia
829 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2012  9:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ausjack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And another very special thanks goes to a really nice young bloke Josh for going out of his way and calling in and saying g'day and showing me his collection (very very nice ) and we even swaped a few coins..thanks again Josh and anytime you want a bed I'll only charge you $50 instead You know me now so you know there's always a FREE bed here hope your trip home goes well my friend and take care on the roads

Pillar of the Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2012  9:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
mail man just visited, not the normal one as he left the package to josh on top of the mail box, normal guy or chick brings them to the door for us as they know this part of town is dodgy, but its inside waiting for him to return from bingo shortly
thanks ausjack
Pillar of the Community
Australia
829 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2012  10:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ausjack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your very welcome erkle, just glad it got there ok

Also wondering how it got there so quick as it was AU post..you sure it's from me
Pillar of the Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2012  10:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
fairly sure, you are from grafton? and if he doesnt get home soon I might open it for him;)
Valued Member
Australia
258 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2012  10:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add joshtammi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
anytime you want a bed i'll only charge you $50

hey thats a good offer, they charge like a wounded bull up there

thanks for the kind words, when I get back ill send you through some unc dunlops, bicentennial and diana 50c coins for your collection:-)
Pillar of the Community
Australia
829 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2012  11:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ausjack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
erkle Posted - Today :30 Min ago
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fairly sure, you are from grafton? and if he doesnt get home soon I might open it for him;)

that's me. Not only am I bad with secrets I'm also bad at leaving things like that alone so I can't give you any advice sorry..just try and be good

hey thats a good offer, they charge like a wounded bull up there

tell me about it, and that's what I've been saying about how dear things are here. Just a shame we didn't work something out earlier but we now know for next time

thanks for the kind words, when I get back ill send you through some unc dunlops, bicentennial and diana 50c coins for your collection:-)

No thank you I think your worthy mate and any time I can help with anything just yell out
Pillar of the Community
1244 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2012  11:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Australian coin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A special thankyou to all the wonderful people who are friendly and helpful.
Not just with coins, I have also learned how to post coins safely and cost effectively, how to store and look after my collection, and most of all I feel that you are all my special coin collecting buddies
♥ many thanks ♥
nancyc, a very special lady ♥
Jeff
trout1105
BrettandKaren
triggersmob
joshtammi
the-purple-penny & markn
Sap, Soooo knowledgeable could write 100 books, always answering question in the identification forum and all over the coin community

How about everyone on the Aussie forum :)
Pillar of the Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  12:21 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i have learnt more here in a few months then I have about anything else over the last year. and for me to learn new things I must have good teachers, thanks to all of you people's.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
8873 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  01:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ausjack: I notice that you are appreciative of what you have got out of the CCF, and are learning.

I notice that you are also 'putting in' to the CCF, with your posts. It's a two way street; that's how we all learn, including me.
Australia
43 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  04:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ikiriki to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would love to say thanks to the whole community for making new guys like me feel really welcome. And to people like Australian Coin and AusJack who will answer any question no matter how stupid lol
Valued Member
Australia
459 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  05:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dibby33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have learnt enough here in one year to cull 80% of rubbish from my collection gathered from circulation :-) Thanks again to you all.
Pillar of the Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  05:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ausjack he spent 40 minutes reading before bed, then came out and said we have one of these dont we and this one and that one lol, so already its a special book to me :)
Pillar of the Community
Australia
829 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  06:14 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ausjack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
erkle Posted - Today :0 Min ago
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ausjack he spent 40 minutes reading before bed, then came out and said we have one of these dont we and this one and that one lol, so already its a special book to me :)

Mate, thank you very much, I'm so very touched near bought a tear to my eye this is what it's all about I think..the feeling that you've done something nice and that you like and they appreciate it

Ausjack: I notice that you are appreciative of what you have got out of the CCF, and are learning.

I notice that you are also 'putting in' to the CCF, with your posts. It's a two way street; that's how we all learn, including me.

Thanks sel..that means a lot more than you could ever imagine mate I think after what I've been through I'm a bit more appreciative of a lot of things, even this big rock that we live on with all the wonderful creatures on it..and like they say "take the time to stop and smell the roses" you might be surprised at what you see..and I think if the hole world appreciated what we actually have beneth and around us we'd all be much better off

I have alway been this way but after having a chunk of brain removed you tend to look at thing a little different again. Don't get me wrong I can be a hard nut when I need to be but if I don't I'll just be the black sheep of the CCF clan along with a few others..no names needed

And yes this sive has taken in heaps so giving a little doesn't seem like much to me and if I can help out in any way I will..and this is another reason why I'm hopeless at business

I would love to say thanks to the whole community for making new guys like me feel really welcome. And to people like Australian Coin and AusJack who will answer any question no matter how stupid lol

Mate, don't ever think it's a stupid question if you don't know the answer 'cause if we don't ask we won't ever learn..so please don't think they're stupid questions I think if we all asked more questions the place might get a bit better..and with me mate here how can I go wrong

But yes it's a very nice family and thanks again team for making it this way
Pillar of the Community
Australia
829 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2012  9:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ausjack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Time for a rehash of this old post for both Josh for going above and beyond at the mint for a lot of us members..well done and thanks heaps mate and I owe the guppy even more and you know I will work out some way of paying you back

So in appreciation of my self and other members, THANKS again
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 3.19 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05