Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Does ICCS have a website?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
516 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2012  11:15 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add tristen1230 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I want to know.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4757 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2012  11:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NO
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1733 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2012  11:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ugly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Neither did Queen Victoria and she ruled an Empire for part of a century. Sort of like ICCS rules Canadian grading. Iron fist .. yada... burn and salt... yada...raise the taxes.... yada...
Pillar of the Community
Canada
516 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  12:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tristen1230 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How do you get your coins graded my them?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4307 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  12:08 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think you have to phone them to submit coins.
Want to Buy: PCGS Graded 1878-S Morgan dollar (PO-01)
Pillar of the Community
Canada
837 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  09:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add doubleeagle59 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think their phones still have the rotary dials, instead of the 'modern' touch-tone, but at least they have phone service. Before they upgraded to phones, I believe you had to send your coins by Pony Express.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
902 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  12:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add littlemoney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5908 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  1:33 pm  Show Profile Check SHAFTA9a's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SHAFTA9a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You know, it is almost unreal that in this day and age that a large grading company like ICCS still hasn't got a web site.
True North
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4307 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  4:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You know, it is almost unreal that in this day and age that a large grading company like ICCS still hasn't got a web site.

That's one of the reasons that I am considering CCCS for grading
Want to Buy: PCGS Graded 1878-S Morgan dollar (PO-01)
Valued Member
Canada
227 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  4:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Barrie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've got some stuff to ship... and am wondering if
Pony Express has a web site? Or do I have to ship by bus?
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
277 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2012  5:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add motoryoda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ugly...don't hold back...how do you really feel? lol!
Signature? Hmm......let me think...
Canada
35 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2012  11:40 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ship of fools to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
" That's one of the reasons that I am considering CCCS for grading " quoted by Canadian Banknotes
I have noticed them before and see that a lot of the grading is often much higher then others IE: MS-67 MS-68's but most books that I have do not carry such high grades.
So how does one choose if the ICCS grading is truer or if the CCCS is the way to go and then how do you determine value of their grading?ship
Edited by ship of fools
02/04/2012 11:43 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
837 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2012  8:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add doubleeagle59 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I still maintain that die hard Canadian collectors prefer ICCS graded coins over CCCS, PCGS, NGC or any other grading company you can think of.

I agree ICCS has problems, but compared to the others, ICCS is preferred and more importantly will realize you more money when you sell.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.03 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05