Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

6 detectors mailed to Garrett

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
738 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2012  07:38 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add sarkany to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

From the land of the Bluenose....finally got them sent as they were in the box for a few months. Cost me a whooping $113 plus $20 for insurance. Of course that is cheap compared to the cost of adopting Donna May. Otto now has a sister!
Buick Century fulled loaded with a mere 17,000 kms. We had our strike vote and 91% in favour of walking out. Should be interesting times at work but must say I'm proud to be the vp of our local which has shown solidartiy for the executives direction in negotiations!

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1152 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2012  5:09 pm  Show Profile Check cladhunter13's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add cladhunter13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It sure is interesting to see the different call handles you have at different sites. This is actually my first time searching this section of the forums here...I regularly surf the coin sections. Good to see a familiar personality even if it is under a different name.

How is your ATPro working for you...for the time that you were able to dig before mother earth froze up for a spell?
Check out my current eBay Auctions http://www.ebay.com/sch/louisetimg1...pg=50&_sop=1
One of my favorite Coin Roll Hunting finds of 2010
Pillar of the Community
Canada
738 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2012  06:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sarkany to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From the land of the Bluenose.....hunted to Jan 3 this year. Called Brad at Garrett and they are working on the machines. Take care.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
American Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.73 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05