Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Noodling find of the week?

Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 49
Pillar of the Community
Australia
872 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  5:02 pm Show Profile Check Jeff's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Jeff to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

My first (and probably only) this year.

Jeff

"If you want to know what God thinks of money, look at the people He gives it to." Joe Moore
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5081 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  5:24 pm  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This wavey has been in a lot of peoples pockets.
Nice to see it saved.
Nice find
Aim to Enjoy life. You only get one shot at it
Pillar of the Community
Australia
2824 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  6:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Peter THOMAS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
great find !
I suppose you'll tell us that the more you look, the luckier you get ?
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  6:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find Jeff! Thats enough to get your spirit high enough for another year of noodling.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
872 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  7:15 pm  Show Profile Check Jeff's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Jeff to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I suppose you'll tell us that the more you look, the luckier you get ?
No need to now.
I find a wavey, on average, about once per year. However I go through at least $10,000 of 20¢ per year; that's 50,000 coins!

So far that makes seven. I have kept two and one of the three I now have (hard to pick between them -all well worn) will bob up on eBay on Sunday.

Jeff
"If you want to know what God thinks of money, look at the people He gives it to." Joe Moore
Pillar of the Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  7:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice one
Pillar of the Community
Australia
977 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  10:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ozcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations on a nice find.
Formerly nancyc
Australia
3722 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  10:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one Jeff!
A friend is a present you give to yourself.

Nancy
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5081 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2012  04:40 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So far that makes seven. I have kept two and one of the three I now have (hard to pick between them -all well worn) will bob up on eBay on Sunday.

I hope you get a good result on eBay, Will come in handy for the new glasses you will need 50,000 coins
Aim to Enjoy life. You only get one shot at it
Valued Member
Australia
464 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2012  06:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dibby33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice work. Let us know how much you get for it. I have a couple that I could do with selling for some cash - going to buy a silly metal detector thingy!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
872 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2012  6:23 pm  Show Profile Check Jeff's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Jeff to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here you are dibby. http://www.ebay.com/itm/25099416718....m1558.l2649
Fingers crossed.

Jeff
Edited by Jeff
02/12/2012 6:24 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3261 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2012  6:26 pm  Show Profile Check Libertad's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add Libertad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love the design on this coin's reverse.
Selling paper money: http://gtacoins.ecrater.com
Want to Buy or Trade: Nuevos Pesos Méxicanos (UNC): P95, P96, P97, P98, P99, P105a and P105b.
Nickel, not Nickle :)
Pillar of the Community
1119 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2012  6:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
outbid in one go lol

plus bids 2 and 3, somehow I didnt think I would get close
Edited by erkle
02/12/2012 6:39 pm
Pillar of the Community
Australia
855 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2012  11:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add goatieman23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think anyone else is going to put their noodling coins up, because somehow I just think they won't compare, that is unless the 2000 mule pops up.
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2012  09:27 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Jeff-

Excellent example of an eBay listing.

• Educational information
  • Comparison examples
  • Both wavey and wavy spelling, since you never know how people will search.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2012  9:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
this is a very good listing.

I noticed today that someone else has put one up for auction so hopefully that doesn't detract from yours too much.
Page: of 49 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05