Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Greater Worcester Coin Show -46 tables- Auburn Massachusetts

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1618 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2012  5:53 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Greater Worcester Coin Show -46 tables- Auburn Massachusetts
2012 February 12

Greater Worcester Coin Show

Elks Lodge
754 Southbridge St
Auburn, Massachusetts

Sunday, February 12

46 tables | Admission $1.00

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
781 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2012  7:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ArrowsAndRays to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is that a monthly show? It's only an hour from me!
Secret Santa!
Upgrading my 7070 never ends!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1618 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2012  10:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes it is held every month. Worth the trip.
Pillar of the Community
United States
501 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2012  10:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Billie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep. a good show
Pillar of the Community
United States
2537 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2012  10:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gothic Florin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I heard it's a pretty good one. Stamp stuff also. I'm going to hit it up sometime soon, but I'm headed to Maine tomorrow. Lobster rolls here I come!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
781 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2012  2:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ArrowsAndRays to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What's the date and time for the March show?
Secret Santa!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1618 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2012  2:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SUNDAY MARCH 11th 9.30am - 3.30pm

ELKS LODGE
754 Southbridge Street (Route 12)
(Mass Turnpike, exit 10 to Route 12 South, 1/2 mile on the right)
Auburn, Massachusetts

FREE ADMISSION
Pillar of the Community
United States
3085 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2012  8:55 pm  Show Profile Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmmm....

My brother lives in Auburn and they just had a baby. Might be fun to get up REALLY early and bring the family to the coin show for awhile and then go visit my new nephew. We've been to visit the kid a few times already, of course, but we usually get there later in the day and I wasn't aware there was a coin show nearby.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1618 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2012  10:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like a good plan!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3085 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2012  2:51 pm  Show Profile Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like we'll probably be able to make it! The only question is whether we go to the coin show first and then visit my brother or whether we go to my brother's house first, drop off my wife, and then take my brother with us to the coin show. My wife really has no interest in coins, but she may want to go to the show just to make sure I don't spend too much money...

I'm hoping this will be a decent show. I took my son to the Bay State Coin Show in Boston last November and we had a great time. It was advertised as happening twice a year in Boston, and we were looking forward to going back in the Spring of this year. Unfortunately, I recently got an e-mail saying that this year it will only be in November and will now be far away from the city proper, so it will be awhile before we can go back even if we decide to do so. I realize the one in Auburn won't be nearly as big, but hopefully it will still be good.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
781 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2012  9:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ArrowsAndRays to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, t360!
Secret Santa!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3085 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  08:29 am  Show Profile Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, if anybody else goes to this and sees a middle-aged man chasing after a hyperactive 7-year-old boy, feel free to say hello!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05