Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 Canadian Coins and Currency Discussion Forums
 Canadian Coins, Bank Notes, and Paper Money

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Today's Torex => Cha-Ching! => did anybody else play?

Previous Page | Next Page    
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
4095 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2012  7:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nope, I have placed a few bids though.
Want to Buy: PCGS Graded 1878-S Morgan dollar (PO-01)
Edited by Canadian-Banknotes
02/18/2012 7:49 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Coin Community SupporterSupporter!
3352 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2012  8:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
glenzy1 => was that you that just won that 1908 MS65 quarter?
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2012  8:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add KJL82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Had a couple of bids but no luck...
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1549 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2012  8:35 pm  Show Profile Check glenzy1's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add glenzy1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Steve, no not Me, I was saving it for you to scoop up! What happened, slowin' down in Yo old age?/

Glenn
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1549 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2012  8:48 pm  Show Profile Check glenzy1's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add glenzy1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
O.M.G. I'm getting my rear end kicked in this month's Torex. I can't elive the realized prices and how high the bids are. It looks like Collectors are back to the bidding game!

Glenn
Pillar Of The Community
3352 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2012  8:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Man, there was blood in the water and I was doin' my best impression of a Great White Shark!

=> I scored a bunch of quarters! (I'm happy!)

1880H Narrow 0 EF45 ($650 taxes included ... Charlton = $1225)

1892 VF30 & 1936 VF30 ($150 taxes included ... Charlton $265)

1893 ICCS AU55 ($2125 taxes included ... Charlton $2000) ... but I just loved it, so I went for it!

1902 Brilliant EF ($190 taxes included ... Charlton $200)

1908 about EF and 1936 about EF ($250 taxes included ... Charlton $240)

=> all-in-all, I think I ended-up doing okay? ... and most importantly, I am very excited and pleased with my new upgrades! (can't wait to get them home!)

That's it => I'm done!
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
4095 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2012  8:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Once again, you got some great stuff Steve!
Pillar Of The Community
3352 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2012  8:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
kinda funny/odd that I ended-up buying "2" 1936 quarters as "add-ons" to my other purchases ... ummm, anybody wanna buy a 1936 quarter? (maybe I'll use them as prizes when I hit my next milestone?)
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1549 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2012  9:20 pm  Show Profile Check glenzy1's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add glenzy1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love the 1893 quarter you won, that's a real killer!

Glenn
Pillar Of The Community
547 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2012  11:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add qbvbsite to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow steve... nice stuff I really would love that $20 bill but I can't spend $800+ on a bill/coin as of yet.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
4095 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2012  11:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I love the 1893 quarter you won, that's a real killer!

Pillar Of The Community
3352 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2012  08:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yah, I absolutely love everything about that coin! (I'm totally psyched to get it home!)

... plus, it has one of the lowest circulations for Canadian quarters => only "100,000" minted!

... ummm, now I just need to figure-out how I'm gonna pay for all of my *winnings*

Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1549 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2012  12:04 pm  Show Profile Check glenzy1's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add glenzy1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome SteveX6, let me know who your mailman is so I can mug him before he gets to your door!................
I won the I.C.C.S., 1871H, AU-55 half dollar. My VF-20 will hit E-bay in March sometime, let me know if you are interested, we can go private on it!

Glenn
Pillar Of The Community
3352 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2012  5:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks glenzy1, I'll definitely keep it in mind (please remind me again once you're ready to unload) ..... but sadly, it'll probably take me at least a couple of months to dig my finances outta the hole from this past weekend's gun-slingin'!

Pillar Of The Community
Canada
604 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2012  11:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 1cent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love that 1893 also, it just has a great natural look to it.

Anyone bid on the MS-63 1955 NSF cent? It looked to be quite fully red and nice for the grade, I'm kicking myself for not paying more attention to the auction date!

The AU 1889 10c did not sell at what I thought was a fairly reasonable opening bid (all things considered), which means I will have to try not to see it if it comes up for sale again. I do not like chasing coins that costly, but I might be enticed to abandon sensibility to have that one!
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love Coins$20 Pure Silver Coin - Candy Cane Proof with Murano GlassCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified Vams   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.66 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05