Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Nice finds at antique store today , what a luck !  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1204 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  3:42 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Ricardocody to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I went to one store where I always pass by to check as usual and as usual there the coins are all overgraded overpriced as well so I just wanted buy a whitman Buffalo nickel album he had there per $10 ,1973S ike silver non proof priced $15 (that I offered $12 and took home with me) ; from the 15 coins per $1 dollar bucket I found a 38d couple teens plain and some more junk just to dont show him what I was really interested on ... I asked him how much you charge for the IHC's and he reply : choose what. You want and make a offer ! I look at and though it cant be right , my eyes must be tricking me ?!... So I took 2 from 1800's and said I only want 2 ! I said I would pay $4 each but he said : as you are a v.i.p customer give 5 for these ! I said ok ! You the best !
He grabbed the buffalo folder and told me : but you were never interested in buffalos and I told him the truth . I need a a album for the coins from my roll search and he said ow good as you all ready have couple inside the album ! I look at it and saw the 31s there on the roll and though no way it must be missplaced its probably a 31 plain ! Well right on the parking a lot I checked and $$ its realy one of the keys of buffalos !
Here are the pics from what I grabbed per $28 bucks plus the album completed from 31 to 38 ...

Pillar of the Community
United States
3339 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  4:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds ricardo!
Valued Member
United States
279 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  4:13 pm  Show Profile Check NYBrian84's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NYBrian84 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great finds!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3291 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  4:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like you had a good day!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1007 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  4:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add matchbox to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You made a great deal! Hope it goes your way again.

Valued Member
United States
112 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  5:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 1StarLight to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What a sweet deal!
Valued Member
United States
230 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  5:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 14ers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Score!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2376 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  8:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW! Congrats!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1204 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  9:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ricardocody to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone , I wish the IHC was in fine condition because the 1872 IHC have basically the same premiun as the 1914d LWC ! I just cant say if it is a bold N or a shallow N , anyone know about IHC's variets ?
Pillar of the Community
United States
3185 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  9:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add upstate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pretty sure yours is bold N
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
10045 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  9:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DVCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bold N--the first thing I checked for. Great pickups!
Edited by DVCollector
02/26/2012 9:56 pm
Learn More...
United States
25717 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2012  4:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2015 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2015 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05